Looking forward to heading outdoors for three days of pure bliss? Nothing says Memorial Day weekend like grilling up perfect hamburgers on your brand new patio grill! Crack open a cold one and give this recipe a try:
-1 finely diced yellow onion
-1 tsp coarse-grained mustard
-1 tsp Worcestershire sauce
-2 cloves garlic, finely chopped
-1 tsp salt
-1 tsp pepper
-1 lb ground beef
-fixin's: hamburger buns, tomatoes, sliced onions, lettuce, mustard, ketchup, sliced cheese
1. Heat your grill to a medium heat setting.
2. Whisk together first seven ingredients; when they are well blended, crumble in ground beef.
3. Shape into patties about 3/4 inch thick. Make a depression in the center of each patty so the burger does not puff up during the grilling process.
4. Arrange burgers on grill and close grill lid. Turn burgers after about six minutes and cook for another 6-8 minutes, or until the centers are no longer pink.
5. Toast buns for about a minute, then assemble your hamburgers however your family most enjoys!
It's the start of summer! As the days get longer, there are so many opportunities to cook with your family in your outdoor kitchen. Don't have a grill? Check out our Primo Oval XL 400 Ceramic Grill and get grilling today!