Alfa Ovens - Residential and Commercial Ovens
Why do we love the Alfa Ovens brand?
The Alfa Forno lifestyle is about getting together around the fire, cooking good food in an Italian pizza oven while sharing laughter with family and friends.
Here are 5 reasons why Alfa is a favorite brand...
1. History and quality, balancing between tradition and innovation - these pizza ovens are manufactured in the town of Anagni, a province of Frosinone, Italy so they bring a taste of Italy to the homes and restaurants around the world
2. Less fuel consumption - due to excellent insulation and technology, the Alfa ovens heat quickly to save you time and wood (and money). They are built with Forninox™ technology which combines the excellent physical and thermal properties of steel and those of refractory bricks, the materials used to manufacture traditional wood-burning ovens
3. Wood or gas-powered ovens - choose between the traditional wood-fired ovens or go with a gas oven for an easier heating process
4. Sleek and modern designs - the Alfa pizza ovens have a modern feel which matches well with most interior and exterior spaces.
5. Space requirements- the Alfa ovens are available in smaller sizes where space is a concern as well as larger ovens for big families and restaurants
Comparison of Residential Pizza Ovens
Looking for a backyard pizza oven for your home or a commercial pizza oven for your food truck? Choose an Alfa Forno pizza oven when you not only want the best pizza oven but also the best style of life. These ovens range from a small oven on a cart for your patio to a large oven for your pizzeria!
View Catalog of Residential Pizza Ovens
Popular Alfa Residential Pizza Ovens
- Weight: 198 lbs
- Removable Door
- Dimensions: 35.9"W x 25″D x 18.9″H (w/o chimney)
- Cooking Space: 27.6″W x 15.7″D x 18″H
- Oven door: 19.7″W x 8.1″H
- Color: Fire Yellow, Silver Gray
- Weight: 160 lbs
- Removable Door
- Dimensions: 32.5"W x 32.3″D x 20.8″H (w/o chimney)
- Cooking Space: 23.6″W x 19.7″D x 20″H
- Oven door: 18″W x 9.8″H
- Color: Copper Red
The Alfa Forni pizza oven structures and domes contains different types of steel and refractory materials allowing them to withstand the thermal strains of a high-heat oven. This means you can heat your Alfa oven to cooking temperature in just 15 minutes!
See the full collection of Indoor and Outdoor Pizza Ovens by Alfa Pizza Ovens below!