Welcome to the Alfa Forno lifestyle - an authentic way to bring friends and family together around the fire for meals cooked in one of our amazing residential wood pizza ovens. With an innovative design, built in the Italian province of Frosinone, your home chef will always be getting top-notch quality with all Alfa Forni ovens.
The Alfa Forno lifestyle is about getting together around the fire, cooking good food in an Italian traditional pizza oven while sharing laughter with family and friends.
Here are 5 reasons why Alfa Ovens is our favorite Italian oven brand...
1. History and quality, balancing tradition and innovation - the Italian outdoor pizza oven is manufactured in the town of Anagni, a province of Frosinone, Italy so they bring a taste of Italy to the homes and outdoor kitchens around the world. These ovens have been on wish lists for decades!
2. Less fuel consumption - due to excellent ceramic fiber insulation and thick floor firebricks, the Alfa ovens heat quickly to save you time and wood (and money). They are built with Forninox technology which combines the excellent physical and thermal properties of stainless steel and those of refractory bricks, the materials used to manufacture traditional wood-burning ovens. This combined use of materials means you'll reach maximum temperatures in the dome while your oven floor stays hot during cooking.
3. Wood or gas-powered ovens - choose between the traditional wood-fired ovens or go with a natural gas or propane oven for an easier heating process. The included pyrometer (temperature gauge) allows you to know when the temperature is right for pizzas, roasts, or bbq chicken.
4. Sleek and modern designs - the Alfa pizza ovens have a modern feel which matches well with most interior and exterior spaces.
5. Space requirements - the Alfa ovens range from smaller to larger to fit in any entertaining space. Choose the size of cooking chamber and cooking floor to fit perfectly in your outdoor kitchen. You can also choose between countertop and freestanding models. The smallest oven is the Alfa Nano while the largest oven is the Allegro.
At Patio & Pizza Outdoor Furnishings, we believe eating should be an enjoyable experience that brings friends and family together over delicious meals cooked with love.
Whether you’re whipping up Italian-style pizza for game night or soaking up some summer sunshine with everyone's favorite roasted delicacies, an Alfa Forno residential pizza oven can turn your backyard into the ultimate entertainment space.
What could be a more perfect way to spend time with family and friends than gathering around an Alfa Forno residential pizza oven?
The Alfa Ovens natural wood and gas-fired pizza ovens are designed using two key technologies: Forninox and ceramic fiber insulation.
What does this mean for you? These natural wood and gas-powered ovens use less fuel than most, saving you time, wood (and money).
Whether you choose the wood-fired version or gas version, your cooking station will look beautiful with its sleek stainless steel finish.
And with their unbeatable combination of stainless steel and refractory brick materials, your oven will heat quickly so that more traditions can be shared sooner rather than later.
The Alfa high-density fire bricks can also reach high temperatures quickly for create the perfect crust from your first pizza to your last!
With Alfa Forno’s delicious selection of wood-fired recipes, the only thing remaining is to invite some friends over and get cooking!
Hear from other
who purchased a pizza oven!
I ordered my pizza oven and received it a week ago. Just had our first pizza outing tonight and it was perfect. Great product!
Patio & Pizza made the process perfect from initial order to final delivery. They went over and above on customer service and would definitely recommend them to to anyone looking to purchase an oven.
We love our oven. We’ve baked pizza, salmon, chicken and bread is next on the list. We researched ovens and decided on the Maximus because it was the best value. We chose to buy it from Patio & Pizza Outdoor Furnishings because the reviews on their service were great. Our experience was ideal and I highly recommend both the oven and the retailer.
The oven itself is a piece of art. Being able to incorporate this into our cooking is like learning to walk. Going anywhere is possible.
The staff are probably the best customer service team I have dealt with. Quick and informative responses to all my requests. You cannot ask for more.
All I can say is just keep it up and you will be the best pizza oven go-to place… period!