Back to school jitters threatening to ruin a perfectly good weekend? Enjoy this summer weekend with your family by cooking together on the patio. This cranberry and jalapeno pizza might sound totally bizarre, but the mix of sweet and spicy will have your whole family begging for seconds.
- Pizza shell (see our recipe here)
- 1 cup marinara sauce
- 4 strips of cooked bacon, diced
- 2 Tbsp roasted garlic
- 2 jalapenos, sliced with seeds removed
- 1 cup jellied cranberries
- Preheat your wood fired pizza oven to 750 degrees.
- Evenly coat pizza shell with marinara. Scatted diced bacon and jalapenos. With a spoon, dollop cranberries and roasted garlic at even intervals.
- Bake until dough is golden brown, about 2-3 minutes.
Still looking to find the perfect match to your culinary genius? Check out our Maximus Portable Outdoor Pizza Oven and start baking today!