NEW PRODUCT! The Lume Alto Premium is the Perfect Addition to Your Backyard
Searching for authentic taste and authentic cooking methods? You deserve the Lume Alto Premium Outdoor Pizza Oven! The Lume Alto Premium Outdoor Pizza Oven is a beautiful, handmade, white brick wood-fired oven with a gorgeous stone face, handmade by generations of craftsmen in a rural village just north of Lisbon, Portugal.
This is a brand new oven in our collection and it is the upgraded version of the old Lisboa Premium Brick Pizza Oven with Stone Arch.
Don’t let the name fool you; you can cook much more than a pizza. Plus, the Lume Alto Premium oven also has the capability for spit-fire rotisserie roasting so you can have mouth-watering rotisserie chicken, turkey, lamb, and more!
You've heard the phrase “often imitated, never duplicated” before - don’t be fooled by imitations that claim to be “improved” or “upgraded.” The oven makers in Lisbon have been making these ovens by hand for generations, so the love and skill are evident in their craftsmanship. Our Lume Alto ovens are 100% handmade and hold the original patent for their dome shape.
Upgraded Lume Alto oven with a black NON-RUST ALUMINUM door showcasing a high-heat window pane allowing you to watch your food cook to perfection. It also includes an upgraded high-quality ALUMINUM / STAINLESS STEEL chimney flue system.
The Lume Alto Premium Outdoor Pizza Oven is built on a 3.15-inch concrete base so you only need to build 2 strong brick walls (or concrete) with each 6 inches wide, as a base for this oven.
For a limited time, when you order the Lume Alto Pizza Oven, you'll also get a FREE authentic terracotta dish, great for cooking casseroles, chicken, fish, veggies and so much more in your wood-burning oven.
Lume Alto Features
The patented design, which combines 100% clay, refractory cement, ROCKWOOL insulation, and a steel door, holds heat for up to 3 hours.
- The patented dome shape creates intense yet non-damaging heat which is perfect for pizzas, bread, roasts, cooked dishes, grills, and others.
- An upgraded facade with a strong shade of gray smooth cast stone
- Can be used indoors (with proper ventilation)
- 6” long spout with flu/damper - a longer chimney with rain cap(shown in pictures) can be easily added
- The inside of this oven has ROCKWOOL insulation, and the outside is made with refractory cement and 100% natural clay
- There is no need for additional exterior insulation
- Dome and floor are completely built-in refractory bricks
- Retains heat, with the door closed, more than 3 hours
- Keeps its superb appearance even after many years of use - can be painted, tiled, or built-in - just cure it first and use 'high heat' products
- To simplify oven's shipping and prevent damages, the oven is delivered with a wood frame protection
Lume Alto Specifications
The patented dome of this pizza oven is perfect for authentic pizza, steak, roasts, fish, vegetables, desserts, and perfectly baked bread!
External: 39" W x 39" D x 31" H
Internal: 31-33" W x 31-33" D x 19" H
Chimney Outlet Diameter: 5.5″ ø
Chimney Outlet Height: 6" H
Oven door: 14.5″ W x 12″ H
Note: As these ovens are handmade, no two are exactly the same - the dimensions may not be exact but are close.
Productivity: 30 pizzas per hour. Cooks pizza’s in 60-90 seconds and has the capacity to cook two 12″ pizzas at a time. The oven uses approximately 4-6 lbs of hardwood per hour depending on the moisture and wood type.
All Authentic Pizza Ovens brick ovens are made with steel eyelets in each corner for hoisting into place. These can be easily cut off after it's put into position.
All our ovens REQUIRE "all-weather" protection from rain, snow, sleet, fallen leaves, and protection from the harsh elements when not in use. If you don't have a cover, you can purchase one of our brick pizza oven covers that will fit snugly over your brick oven and secure with a pull tie. You are investing in a beautiful oven that is meant to last for a very long time, so please take care of it.
Some areas of the base of the oven may appear to be chipped when you first receive it but do not worry because it is perfectly normal. It is not damaged. The base is designed to protect the oven itself especially while in transit. The chipped part can easily be painted using the Ultrafire Repair Kit once the oven has been placed in position and it will look good as new!
Your Lume Alto Oven will include:
500 ° Celsius Thermometer (0-932°F) - know when your oven is the perfect temperature for cooking your entrees
- Ultrafire Patch Kit - all of the ovens by Authentic Pizza Ovens are 100% insulated with ROCKWOOL and cracking will not affect your oven. Your oven will be delivered with a special Ultrafire product patch kit to address superficial cracks that may develop. However, it is normal for authentic handmade ovens to crack, and is considered seasoned and most desired in Europe! Cracks do NOT affect the function of the oven and your pizzas will still be marvelous!
Rotisserie Capable - you can add a rotisserie for added cooking options (spitfire rotisserie can be purchased separately)
- Authentic Clay Roasting Ceramic Dish - perfect for baking!
Other Accessories We Recommend:
(Click on the image to view the product description)
This quick FAQ will show you how to set up your Brick Oven.
The Lume Alto Premium oven also has the capability for spit-fire rotisserie roasting so you can have mouth-watering rotisserie chicken, turkey, and more!
Watch this video on how this Lume Alto Brick Oven is masterfully built.
Authentic Pizza Ovens Warranty
Read Authentic Pizza Ovens Warranty here
Similar Pizza Oven Comparisons
Ventura PREMIUM Red Brick Pizza Oven
- Price: $2795.00
- Weight: 1200 lbs
- Double Dutch Door
- External dimensions: 39"W x 39″D x 31″H
- Internal dimensions: 31″W x 31″D x 19″H
- Oven door: 14.5″W x 12″H
Pizzaioli PREMIUM Brick Pizza Oven
- Price: $2795.00
- Weight: 1200 lbs
- Drop Down Single Door
- External dimensions: 39"W x 39″D x 25″H
- Internal dimensions: 31″W x 31″D x 15″H
- Oven door: 19.7″W x 10.6″H