Who says pizza has to be unhealthy? This pizza is packed full of green vegetables, just like Mom always asked for!
- 1 12” pizza shell (see our recipe here)
- 6 asparagus spears, ends snapped off and cut into 1 ½ inch pieces
- olive oil
- salt and pepper
- ¼ cup black olives, sliced
- 4 oz Fontina cheese
- 1 cup baby arugula
- Preheat outdoor pizza oven to 750 degrees
- Brush pizza dough with olive oil and season with salt and pepper. Scatter asparagus and black olives across the top, then cover with Fontina cheese.
- Bake until cheese is melted and crust is golden; about 2-4 minutes.
- Remove from oven and sprinkle arugula over cooked pizza. Allow to cool and enjoy!
Still eating your vegetables the old fashioned way? You can eat pizza every night with our Bull X-Large Outdoor Wood Fired Pizza Oven!