What is your reaction when you eat your favorite pizza flavor? Does it take you back to your childhood where pizza parties were the highlight of your week?
Everyone has their own preferences when it comes to flavors or toppings of pizza, but how about trying something new to surprise your taste buds for a change? Here are some of the types of pizza that every foodie should try:
- Classic. All time favorite pizza with pepperoni, onions, mushrooms, sausage, bacon, and cheese poised on top of your pizza. This is the classic pizza for everyone. This pizza meets the veggies and meat balanced fusion of flavors and nutrients. The goodness of the original flavor pizza will stay in the top five always!
- Desert lovers. Ever thought of having chocolate on your pizza? I do! So what can we do with it? You can experiment on your own or you can try our S'mores Pizza Recipe. Try this one and enjoy the burst of sweet goodness of marshmallows and chocolates in your pizza.
- Sea food lovers. Is your favorite seafood shrimp and crab? Perfect! Those can be used as toppings for your pizza. All you need are olive oil, garlic, mozzarella cheese, romano cheese, parmesan cheese and a little bit of parsley to have some greens. Saute garlic in olive oil and parsley before adding shrimp and crab meat. Scatter the mozzarella cheese on your pizza crust and then pour the sauteed seafood on it. Smother it with the other cheeses. For the finale, bake it in the oven until it's golden brown.
- Vegetarian. This is for all who prefer vegetables but does not mean that meat-lovers should bypass. You should try vegetables as toppings of your pizza! Experiment with your favorite vegetables. Here is one simple recipe for vegan pizza - Pesto Vegetarian Pizza! All you need are artichokes, hydrated sun-dried tomatoes, feta cheese, kalamata olives, pesto and, of course, your pizza crust! Drain and chop the artichokes. Roll out the pesto sauce on the pizza crust, disperse the feta cheese, then throw in the veggies. Bake it up for 15 minutes in regular oven or 2 minutes in wood-fired oven.
- Meat lovers. Time to go crazy with all the meat you love! Our favorites meat toppings are ham, bacon, sausage, and diced chicken. Don't ever forget the cheese and tomato sauce to add flavor in it!
Pizza will always be on the list of world's favorite food. Whatever culture, race, nationality, we all thank the one who discovered this mouth-watering creation.
Take time to relax, enjoy, bake! If you like take-out pizza, just imagine how much you'd love pizza when you have your own pizza oven to experiment all the flavors available?
The gorgeous, authentic Lisboa pizza oven from Portugal is perfect for creating mouth-watering pizzas at home! Remember, there’s no better pizza than home-baked pizza!