NEW PRODUCT! Lume Largo Premium Brick Wood Fired Pizza Oven
Imagine sitting on the porch this summer, sipping brandy, while your meal is infused with amazing smoked flavoring in your new wood-fired oven. The authentic Lume Largo Premium Pizza Oven is 100% hand-made with a patented design in Lisbon, Portugal, and cooks up to two 12" pizza pies in 90 seconds!
This is a brand new oven in our collection and it is the upgraded version of the Pizzaioli Premium Brick Wood-Fired Pizza Oven with Stone Arch.
Free Gift! Limited Time Only. $50 Value! Authentic Terracotta Dish is great for cooking chicken, beef, fish, veggies, bread and so much more in your wood-burning oven!
The Lume Largo PREMIUM has a NON-RUST CAST ALUMINUM door and a high-quality NON-RUST CAST ALUMINUM chimney flue. The Lume Largo pull-down door also has a high-heat window pane allowing you to watch your food cook to perfection.
The Lume Largo Premium Oven was built on a 3.15-inch concrete base so you only need to build 2 strong concrete or brick walls each 6 inches wide, as a base for this brick oven.
Lume Largo Oven Features
The Lume Largo handmade brick oven comes straight from Portugal and is our number one traditional outdoor kitchen pizza oven choice!
- The door of the Lume Largo opens down making it easier to put food into and take out of the oven.
- An upgraded facade with a strong shade of gray smooth cast stone
- The oven is triple insulated under the stone which means the outside of the oven is cool to the touch while the inside is blazing hot!
- 6” long spout with flu/damper - a longer chimney with a rain cap can be easily added to move smoke away from you and protect the oven from rain
- The oven’s exterior may be painted or tiled to match your specific color and/or design needs.
- The patented dome shape of the oven creates intense yet non-damaging heat which is perfect for pizzas, bread, roasts, cooked dishes, grills, and others.
- Dome and floor are completely built-in refractory bricks
- Retains heat, with the door closed, for more than 3 hours
- Keeps its superb appearance even after many years of use
- To simplify the oven's shipping and prevent damage, the Lume Largo oven is delivered with a wood frame protection
- The oven uses approx. 4-6 lbs of wood per hour depending upon moisture and wood type. Aromatic hardwoods are recommended (pecan, walnut, apple, mesquite).
Lume Largo Specifications
Not only can the patented dome-shaped pizza oven bake delicious pizza and bread loaves, but it can also be used for cooking steak, fish, roasts, stews, and vegetables.
The design of the Portuguese Brick Oven allows for the entire oven to heat perfectly so there are no cold areas because the bricks radiate heat inside the oven at every possible angle.
The lower dome of this outdoor pizza oven assures more direct heat reflection to the oven floor and the wider mouth of the oven makes it ideal for your larger pizzas.
External: 39" W x 39" D x 26″ H
Internal: 31-33″ W x 31-33" D x 15" H
Chimney outlet Diameter: 5.5″ ø
Chimney Outlet Height: 6" H
Oven door: 19.7" W x 10.6" H
Weight: 1200 lbs
These ovens are hand-made so the dimensions may vary and are not exact.
Productivity: 30 pizzas per hour. Cooks pizza’s in 60-90 seconds and has the capacity to cook two 12″ pizzas at a time. The oven uses approximately 4-6 lbs of hardwood per hour depending on the moisture and wood type.
All Authentic Pizza Ovens brick ovens are made with steel eyelets in each corner for hoisting into place. These can be easily cut off after it's put into position.
All our ovens REQUIRE "all-weather" protection from rain, snow, sleet, fallen leaves, and protection from the harsh elements when not in use. If you don't have a cover, you can purchase one of our brick pizza oven covers that will fit snugly over your brick oven and secure with a pull tie. You are investing in a beautiful oven that is meant to last for a very long time, so please take care of it.
Some areas of the base of the oven may appear to be chipped when you first receive it but do not worry because it is perfectly normal. It is not damaged. The base is designed to protect the oven itself especially while in transit. The chipped part can easily be painted using the Ultrafire Repair Kit once the oven has been placed in position and it will look good as new!
Your Lume Largo Oven will include:
500° Celsius Thermometer (0-932°F) - know when your oven is the perfect temperature for cooking your entrees
Authentic Clay Roasting Ceramic Dish - perfect for baking!
Ultrafire Patch Kit - all of the ovens by Authentic Pizza Ovens are 100% insulated with ROCKWOOL and cracking will not affect your oven. Your oven will be delivered with a special Ultrafire product patch kit to address superficial cracks that may develop. However, it is normal for authentic handmade ovens to crack, and is considered seasoned and most desired in Europe! Cracks do NOT affect the function of the oven and your pizzas will still be marvelous!
Other Accessories We Recommend:
(Click on the image to view the product description)
Quick FAQ on How to Setup Your Brick Oven
Don't delay - scroll back and click "add to cart" today before they sell out again!
Watch this video on how this Brick Oven is masterfully built (the video shows the Mediterranean design front but the patented construction is the same for the Lume Largo)
Authentic Pizza Ovens - Unique and Authentic!
Read Authentic Pizza Ovens Warranty here