Superior Outdoor Fireplaces: Built to last a lifetime!
Looking to add a touch of luxury and sophistication to your outdoor living area? Look no further than the Superior Wood Burning Outdoor Fireplaces WRE4500. These top-of-the-line fireplaces are made with only the finest materials and feature an elegant brick-to-face design that is sure to impress your guests. Whether you're looking to cozy up on a cold winter night or entertain friends during the summer months, these beautiful fireplaces are sure to be a hit.
The Superior Wood Burning Outdoor Fireplace WRE4500 is the perfect addition to any outdoor living space. These fireplaces feature a 30” tall opening and full brick-to-face design with no visible sheet metal. The appliance-grade stainless steel construction makes them approved for indoor and outdoor installation, while the refractory brick liners in Natural White give them a stylish and sophisticated look. Add warmth and ambiance to your backyard this season with the Superior Wood Burning Outdoor Fireplace WRE4500.
- Available in 36”, 42” and 50” models
- Massive smoke dome with no visible smoke shelf for reliable operation
- Fully insulated firebox for increased performance in colder climates
- Refractory panels in a variety of colors and patterns with integrated ash lip
- Heavy-duty stainless steel log grate
- Hidden ash dump with pull ring
- Easy access damper control
- Includes stainless steel mesh fire screens
- Dual (left hand/right hand) outside air kits available for maximum performance
- Stainless steel construction for long-lasting outdoor use
- Uses IHP 12 DM (1700º) double wall air cooled wood burning chimney
- Uses IHP 12 HT (2100º) heavy gauge double wall air cooled wood burning chimney, recommended for cold climates (required for Canada)
- 20 year limited warranty
Comparison Between Units
- Bi-Fold Glass Door (Black)
WRE4536 Specification Guide
WRE4542 Specification Guide
WRE4550 Specification Guide
Superior Wood Burning Outdoor Fireplaces
WRE4500 Installation Manual
Agency Listing: Built to UL 127