Enjoy the warmth of an open flame without all the mess, smoke, or hazardous fumes!
If you're in the market for an electric fireplace, the Landscape Full View built-in by Modern Flames is definitely worth considering. With its frameless design and edge-to-edge flame presentation as well as unlimited surround capabilities, this fireplace is sure to make a statement in any room. It doesn't matter where you sit in the room, you will be able to enjoy the pleasures of the electric fireplace. Plus, because the fireplace is so efficient, you won't have to worry about your energy bill.
The Electric Fireplace Landscape Fullview Built-In by Modern Flames is the perfect way to create a cozy and inviting atmosphere in any space, regardless of size. This fireplace is available in five different lengths, so it can easily be tailored to fit your needs, and it comes with three customizable flame bed options for a variety of finishes. The built-in design makes it easy to install and use, and the professional tone of voice will make you feel confident in your purchase.
The Electric Fireplace Landscape Fullview Built-In by Modern Flames is a perfect alternative to a linear gas fireplace. It requires no additional venting, directs wires into a standard 110 V 15 Amp electrical circuit, and comes in at 1/3 the cost of a comparable linear gas fireplace. With an optional 2 stage heater included for supplemental heat up to 450 square feet, this electric fireplace is sure to keep you warm all winter long!
Electric Fireplace Features
- The Landscape Fireplace has a realistic natural flame appearance with an Orange and Blue Color Changing Flame
- Below the flame you can see a Glowing Coal Ember Bed
- The Landscape Fireplace contains a 5,000 BTU Heater
- The Full Flame Viewing Area makes it convenient to enjoy
- It is a fully finished, clean face installation that allows for any type of wall covering.
- The Landscape Fireplace is an affordable alternative to gas fireplaces
- The Landscape Fireplace can be installed beneath a TV
- Take ease with regards to children burning themselves on this fireplace because it is cool to the touch with heat both on or off
- The Landscape Fireplace comes with remote control for easy and convenient enjoyment
- Optional Hand Painted Glowing Driftwood Log Set
- Optional Large Glass Acrylic Accents
- And it has a Wall Tether Touch Screen Control
Optional Driftwood Log Upgrade:
- DWLS2-40/15 - 40” Driftwood Log Set with Internal Lights (1 piece)
- DWLS2-60/15 - 60” Driftwood Log Set with Internal Lights (1 piece)
- DWLS2-80/15 - 80” Driftwood Log Set with Internal Lights (2 pieces)
- DWLS2-100/15 - 100” Driftwood Log Set with Internal Lights (2 pieces)
- DWLS2-120/15 - 120” Driftwood Log Set with Internal Lights (2 pieces)
Optional Glacier Crystal Diamond Acrylic Upgrade (evenly lay into ember bed):
- GC-40/15- includes (1) 3.5 Lb. Bag of Clear Crystals
- GC-60/15 - includes (1) 5 Lb. Bag of Clear Crystals
- GC-80/15 - includes (2) 3.5 Lb. Bag of Clear Crystals
- GC-100/15 - includes (1) 3.5 Lb. Bag & (1) 5 Lb. Bag of Clear Crystals
- GC-120/15 - includes (2) 5 Lb. Bag of Clear Crystals
If for some reason you lose your remote or it stops working, have no fear because directly below the flame on the right-hand side you will find a series of touch controls. The 3 stacked icons (in order) operate the power, heat (on/off) and light intensity.
If you hold the light intensity button for 5 seconds it will change the back screen color from orange to blue.
To the right of the stacked icons, you will see a digital readout with arrows on the top and the bottom. The digital readout indicates the temperature the thermostat is set too. Touch the arrows above or below the digital readout to increase or decrease the set temperature.
All touch controls fade to black after 4 seconds!
Electric Fireplace Landscape Fullview Built-In Specification Guide:
Electric Fireplace Landscape Fullview Built-In User Manual: