The heater for your outdoor patio!
Stay warm and comfortable outdoors with the Touchstone Citadel 40003 Round Outdoor Patio Heater. This 40,000 BTU heater is perfect for any outdoor dining area, deck, or patio, and is suitable for home, catering, and restaurant use. The 77-inch high Citadel patio heater is elegantly designed, easy to set up, and simple to use, with a brushed bronze finish and bright, tall flame. The 20.8-inch diameter base fits most outdoor entertaining areas.
Made with commercial-grade components for outdoor use, the Citadel patio heater is durable and resistant to rust, with a clean appearance that lasts even with prolonged outdoor exposure. It includes a 1-year warranty with phone support.
40,000 BTU outdoor propane heater warms a 100 sq. ft. area.
Ideal for outdoor dining and entertaining on a patio or deck.
Quick and easy AA battery-operated piezoelectric ignition.
Commercial-grade design with durable, rust and corrosion-resistant stainless steel for outdoor use.
Portable, easy to move with included wheel kit.
77 inches high with slim design for easy placement.
- Color: Bronze
- Dimensions: 76.7" H x 20.8" W x 20.8" D
- Total Weight (without propane tank): 51.8 lb.
- Total Weight With Packaging: 60.6 lb.
- Packaging Dimensions: 54" H x 21.4" W x 12.2"D
- Size of Reflector at Top of Heater: 17.75" diameter
- BTUs: 40,000
- Heat Range: Approximately 10-11 ft. diameter of space, dependent on outdoor conditions, including wind, outdoor temperature, and location
- Requires a standard 20 lb. propane tank and AA batteries (not included)
- Burn Time: Approximately 8-10 hours
- Light assembly required. Tools are not included.
Easy Ignition and Operation
The Citadel upright outdoor heater holds a 20 lb. propane tank, which can be easily exchanged through the latched access door in the storage area. The battery-operated piezoelectric ignition provides reliable control with the push of a button, and the high and low heat settings allow you to adjust the temperature to your preference. Please note that the propane tank and AA batteries are not included.
The Citadel® has a built-in auto shut-off. If the heater is tipped or rocked, the propane supply cuts off and the flame is extinguished.
Easy to move as needed
Add the included wheel kit to the base of the heater for easy mobility.
Key Product Features
- Commercial-grade design
- Lightweight aluminum frame
- Tempered glass quartz fire display tube
- Electric Piezo ignition for easy, reliable control
- Wheel kit for easy positioning and movement
- Latched access door for propane tank access
- Easy assembly and phone support
- ETL approved
- Adjustable heat setting providing up to 40,000 BTUs
- Covers approximately 10-11 ft. diameter of space, dependent on outdoor conditions, including wind, outdoor temperature, and location
- Approximately 8-10 hour burn time with 20 lb. propane tank (not included)
The Citadel® Patio Heater
Propane hose and regulator
1-year warranty with phone support
Assembly required. Tools not included.
Touchstone Citadel 40003 Bronze Outdoor Patio Heater
Important Safety Information
For full safety recommendations, please refer to the product manual
- This heater shall not be installed or used indoors, in buildings, garages, or any other enclosed area.
- DO NOT place articles on or against this heater.
- DO NOT use or store flammable materials near this heater.
- Children and adults should be aware of the high surface temperature hazard and should keep a safe distance away to avoid clothes burning or igniting.
- Children should be carefully supervised when they are in the area of the heater.
- NEVER hang anything including clothes or other flammable items on the heater.
- DO NOT operate this heater unless it is fully assembled with the reflector in place.
- DO NOT SPRAY AEROSOLS IN THE VICINITY OF THIS HEATER WHILE IT IS IN OPERATION.
- Installation and repair should be done by a qualified person. The heater must be inspected by a qualified person before use and at least annually. More frequent cleaning may be required as necessary. It is imperative that control compartments, burners, and circulating air passages of the heater and light be kept clean and free from insect/spider infestation