Tahoe Deluxe Direct-Vent Fireplaces 32"
Tahoe Deluxe models feature our Contour tube-style burner, designed to complement the hand-painted ceramic fiber log set, and produce a natural dancing flame.
Tahoe Deluxe models have louvers and available trim kits. The large heat-resistant, tempered glass window provides an unobstructed view to the log set. Tahoe Deluxe offer several styles of liners – Aged Brick, Herringbone, Stacked Limestone, and Black Reflective.
Tahoe Deluxe models require just 16 inches of depth making them ideal for applications where wall-cavity space is tight.
Glass Viewing Area:
• Width: 27 1/2"
• Height: 20"
• Width: 34 3/8"
• Depth: 16 3/8"
• Height: 35 3/4"
• Width: 34"
• Depth: 16 3/8"
• Height: 32 3/4"
- Maximum Heat Output: 18,000 BTU (LP, Nat)
- Efficiency Rating:
• 58.92% A.F.U.E.
• 57.90% P4
- Weight: 96 lbs.
• Side Wall: 0"
• Top Trim: 0"
- Type of Gas: LP or Natural
- Iron Pipe Size: 1/2-inch
- Ignition Systems: Intermittent Pilot or Millivolt
- Vent Size: 4 x 6 inch
- Top or Rear Vent
This Unit Includes:
✓ Log Set
This Unit Requires:
✓ Fireplace Barrier or Door Set and Frame with Barrier
‣ Aged Brick, Branded Brick, Black Porcelain, Herringbone, Stacked Limestone
- Blower, Automatic
‣ Door Frame with Matte Black Barrier or Matte Black Barrier
- Decorative Doors & Frames:
‣ Arch, Rectangle, Mission Arch and Mission Rectangle
10-year limited warranty on combustion chamber; limited lifetime on glass. All other parts carry a 3-year limited warranty. All Remote Controls carry a 1-year limited warranty.
Empire Tahoe Deluxe Direct-Vent Fireplaces 32" Specification Guide
Empire Tahoe Deluxe Direct-Vent Fireplaces 32" Installation Manual