"The Cafe" Gas Fired Oven
Earthstone's wood and gas-fired combination ovens are a chef’s best friend. Classical European design meets western technology in this versatile fixture for both inside and outside kitchens.
As a wood-fired oven, the Cafe-PA cooks can achieve that smokey, natural taste, the Cafe PAGW evokes ancient cooking methods where there was just food and fire; as a gas-powered machine, it operates with the well-balanced efficiency of any restaurant cornerstone.
The Cafe Benefits:
- The 35-inch cooking area offers high-end heat distribution, with enough room for 6 large steaks. The cooking area itself comes with a number of features, including stainless steel finishes that won’t wear for a long time,
- Its digital temperature controller allows control of cooking operations without constant involvement, freeing up hosts to tend to their guests until the food is ready. Its 'solenoid' burner--a modern apparatus that uses electromagnets to produce heat--will automatically adjust the flame to meet your predetermined temperature.
- The Cafe-PAGW offers the same specs as the larger 90-PA oven, only with a compact design that allows it to fit into tight spaces. The design makes the Cafe-PAGW an ideal add-on to fill an empty wall or enhance a nearly-complete kitchen setup.
- The oven contains a cutting-edge gas burner system that sits embedded into the cooking area floor for ideal heating performance. Above it, ceramic fire logs provide a rustic appeal to the oven's aesthetics as well as a practical addition to its cooking capabilities.
The Cafe-PAGW gas/wood combination oven contains all the same high-quality features and components as the Cafe-PA wood fire oven. In addition to the Cafe-PA, the Cafe-PAGW has three modes of operation: gas fired, gas and wood combination and wood fired.
Order your gas or wood-fired oven today and start preparing delicious, innovative, and nutritious foods just like your favorite restaurants!
Ovens come standard with:
- Factory finished stainless steel top with black bottom
- Digital temperature controller
- Gas burner system recessed in the floor
- Ceramic fire logs (over the gas burner)
- Cast aluminum door
- Black granite shelf
- S/S Hood cover
- S/S Shelf apron
- S/S Flue adapter
- Stainless pizza peel
- Black perforated grill (Optional three-tier shelf available)
- 5-year limited warranty
- Exterior Diameter: 48¼"W x 44¼"D
- Height: 72 1/4"
- Weight: 2,500 lbs.
- Interior Diameter: 35"
- Oven Entrance Opening: 20"W x 9½"H
- Clearance to Combustible Sidewalls: 1"
The cooking area in this wood/gas-fired oven is 35" diameter - plenty for the following food capacities:
- 8" Pizzas: 3-4
- 12" Pizzas: 2-3
- 16" Pizzas: 1
- Eight medium size steaks on 17" x 20" grilling rack
- Six large steaks on 17" x 20" grilling rack
For The Cafe-PAGW (Gas Fired Oven):
¾" gas outlet – 7" W.C. (LP GAS 10")
120 VAC/ 3 AMP
The heavy duty gas burner system is engineered for optimum performance and long term reliable operation through a straightforward design and the use of high-quality components. The solenoid based burner control automatically adjusts flame height and intensity to maintain the preset temperature. All our PAGW models are manufactured in Los Angeles.
The Cafe-PAWG Gas Fired Specification Guide
Residential Venting Guide
Watch this video for more of Earthstone Ovens incredible offerings!
This oven comes with a limited warranty.