Add An Italian Flair To Your Kitchen With This DIY Wood-Fired Oven Kit!
Reward yourself and your family with restaurant-quality gourmet meals in your own kitchen! If your idea of a great dinner includes specialty pizzas, roasts, savory hamburgers, artisan loaves of bread, or cast-iron skillet desserts you'll love cooking in a wood oven.
Unlike a conventional oven, the Earthstone wood-fired oven will help you achieve a combination of baking, roasting, and smoking techniques that will give you delicious, healthy, and extremely flavorful food. The intense heat created by the fire sears the flavor in and seals the juices for tastes, unlike any others!
What makes the Earthstone Model-110 special?
Simplicity and elegance in one to create a wonderful cooking experience. The Modular Model 60 Oven is UL-listed for residential kitchens which means it can be installed in your gourmet kitchen. This DIY oven is simple to install and can be decorated to match the appearance of your home.
The oven material, wall thickness, and insulation method allow for a higher, wider door opening without heat loss which means you have plenty of room for larger pizzas and maximum visibility into the oven.
The cooking area in this magnificent oven is 43" diameters - plenty for the following food capacities:
- 8" Pizzas: 6-7
- 12" Pizzas: 3-4
- 16" Pizzas: 2
- Eight medium size steaks on 17" x 20" grilling rack
- Six large steaks on 17" x 20" grilling rack
Earthstone Modular Model-110 Features
- 4-inch thick advanced refractory elements with superior mass for high thermal resistance - this means you can BBQ, Roast, and Bake Artisan Bread because the oven can hold heat for many hours!
- This oven heats up quickly for low fuel consumption - use less wood while heating your oven.
- Easy to install - comes with complete installation video and booklet, operation and maintenance instructions.
- Hood designed to remove smoke & odors efficiently - keeps your cooking area safer both indoors and outdoors!
- 12"X12" "Pierre de Boulanger" industrial bakers hearth tiles which are the same as used in industrial bread baking ovens all across Europe. They are cold-pressed at 8,500 PSI and ceramitized at 2,800 degrees which produce an extremely durable cooking surface so you get the perfect crispy crust on your pizza.
- Mechanical built-in temperature gauge - the probe is sunk into the top of the oven dome which gives a more stable temperature reading so you always know the right time for cooking your dishes.
- Five-year limited warranty - one of the best warranties on the market!
Earthstone Modular Model-110 Specifications
- Floor Tiles (25)
- 5 - 12" X 6"
- 20 - 12" X 12
- Oven Pieces:
- Primary Hood
- Dome Pieces (2)
- Side Wall Pieces (4)
- Front Entrance Piece
- Steel Entrance Plate (black)
- Thick Cast Aluminum Door With Teflon Handles
- Dial Temperature Gauge (Range 0-1000F)
- Refractory Cement (22 lb / 10 kg Bag)
- Galvanized Metal Flashing
- High Heat Silicone Tube
- Plywood Spacers
- Refractory Cement (container)
- Package of Fire Starters
- Stainless Steel Pizza Peel
- 4" x16" Screened Vent
- Installation Instructions and Video/DVD
See How The Earthstone Ovens Are Built
Earthstone Limited Warranty
The complete Warranty is further subject to the following qualifications.
1. The oven must be installed in accordance with Earthstone Ovens installation instructions and local building codes
2. Moisture can cause significant damage to the oven/hearth. Therefore, the enclosure/shroud (stone, brick, stucco, etc.) that surrounds the oven/hearth must be sealed and waterproof. Failure to do so will void this warranty.
3. The oven is subjected to normal use, including burning such natural wood fuels as non-treated wood. Fuel products with abnormal burning characteristics including, but not limited to, fuel such as driftwood, coal or plywood and wood products using a binder, may burn at excessive temperatures and may cause damage to the oven or may cause damage to the oven or may cause it to function improperly. Earthstone Ovens does not warrant the oven when such fuels have been used.
Similar Pizza Oven Comparisons
Earthstone Ovens Modular 90
- Shipping Weight: 1,200 lbs
- Dimensions: 43.5"W x 43.5"D x 22"H
- Cooking Space: 35” diameter
- Door Opening: 20” W x 9 3/4” D
- Food Quantities: (3-4) 8” Pizza, (2-3) 12" Pizzas
Earthstone Ovens Modular 130
- Shipping Weight: 3,600 lbs
- Dimensions: 63”W x 61”D x 28”H
- Cooking Space: 52” diameter
- Door Opening: 27” W x 14” D
- Food Quantities: (9-10) 8” Pizzas, (6-7) 12" Pizzas, (3-4) 16” Pizza
Earthstone Ovens Modular 160
- Shipping Weight: 3,800 lbs
- Dimensions: 77”W x 76”D x 28”H
- Cooking Space: 64” diameter
- Door Opening: 27” W x 14” D
- Food Quantities: (18-20) 8” Pizzas, (12-13) 12" Pizzas, (6-7) 16” Pizza