Indoor Wood Fire Oven (Model 60-PA)
For centuries Europeans have used wood fired ovens in homes and restaurants. Now you can too! The EarthStone pre-assembled ovens are designed with you in mind!
This pre-assembled oven comes as either wood-fired or gas fired giving you the best of both worlds. This oven is perfect for your home kitchen or outdoor patio. Additionally, this pre-assembled oven can be decorated to match the appearance of your home.
The cooking area in this wood-burning oven is 23" diameter - plenty for the following food capacities:
- 8" Pizzas: 2
- 12" Pizzas: 1
- 16" Pizzas: 1
- Eight medium size steaks on 17" x 20" grilling rack
- Six large steaks on 17" x 20" grilling rack
Unlike a conventional oven, the Earthstone wood-fired oven will help you achieve a combination of smoking, baking, and roasting, techniques that will translate into delicious, healthy, and extremely flavorful food.
Order your wood-fired oven today and start preparing delicious, innovative, and nutritious foods just like your favorite restaurants!
- The Model 60-PA wood fired oven has a 23" interior cooking diameter and a 15" wide by 7" high oven entrance.
- The body parts are a cast 3 inch thick dense, high-temperature refractory material with an 80% alumina content and additional special additives which stop deterioration from acids emitted by wood combustion.
- The Model 60-PA is U.L. listed for installation with a 1-inch side clearance to combustible materials. Total weight 1700 lb.
- The steel support frame and enclosure are constructed of heavy gauge welded tube steel and angle iron members. All precisely fabricated and attractively designed. The void area between the cast oven body and steel circular enclosure is entirely filled with 4 to 10 inches of a hardened lightweight insulation mixture, which forms a secondary molded body. The combination of our thick cast refractory body and an outer insulation shell maximizes the thermal mass or heat storage capacity of the oven which allows for an extremely efficient oven that cooks at even non-fluctuating temperatures. The temperature probe is placed 2 ½" into the dome or top of the oven in lieu of on the floor in order to avoid temperature readout fluctuations caused by food items placed on the floor.
- A stainless steel adapter sleeve is placed over the standard eyebrow hood, which comes with either a stainless steel or copper hood cover.
- The hearth floor tiles, "Pierre de Boulanger" (Bakers Tiles), which are used in industrial bread baking ovens all across Europe, are refractory material pressed at 8,500 p.s.i. and kiln fired at 2,800 degrees which ceramitizes the material to create a hard and extremely durable tile.
- Both the body pieces and floor tiles are cast and assembled individually which allows for continuous joints throughout the entire oven. This greatly reduces the possibility of stress cracks due to normal heat expansion and contraction. In addition, this allows the ovens to be serviceable which extends their usable life.
If you need an indoor gas-fired pizza oven, look at the gas option here: Earthstone Model-60-PAGW gas pizza oven.
- Exterior Diameter: 33" x 32"
- Height: 64 1/2"
- Weight: 1,700 lbs.
- Interior Diameter: 23"
- Oven Entrance Opening: 15"W x 7"H
- Clearance to Combustible Sidewalls: 1"
The heavy duty gas burner system is engineered for optimum performance and long term reliable operation through a straightforward design and the use of high quality components. The solenoid based burner control automatically adjusts flame height and intensity to maintain the preset temperature. All our PAGW models are manufactured in Los Angeles.
Wood Fired Specification Guide
Residential Venting Guide
The complete Warranty is further subject to the following qualifications.
1. The oven must be installed in accordance with EarthStone Ovens installation instructions and
local building codes
2. Moisture can cause significant damage to the oven/hearth. Therefore, the
enclosure/shroud (stone, brick, stucco, etc.) that surrounds the oven/hearth must
be sealed and waterproof. Failure to do so will void this warranty.
3. The oven is subjected to normal use, including burning such natural wood fuels as
non-treated wood. Fuel products with abnormal burning characteristics including,
but not limited to, fuel such as driftwood, coal or plywood and wood products using
a binder, may burn at excessive temperatures and may cause damage to the oven or
may cause damage to the oven or may cause it to function improperly. EarthStone Ovens does not warrant the oven when such fuels have been used.