Indoor Wood Fire Oven (Model 110-PA)
Imagine baking fresh bread, pastries, or pizzas in your very own restaurant! The Earthstone Model-110 Commercial Wood Oven can help make your dreams come true! This commercial oven is made of steel and is highly insulated to prevent any heat loss. This pre-assembled indoor wood fired pizza oven can be decorated to match the style of your restaurant.
The door opening is 20.6" wide - plenty of room to add your customer's favorite dishes. This oven allows your customers to see how fresh your pizza, loaves of bread, or pies are being made to order.
For centuries Europeans have used wood fired ovens in homes and restaurants. Now you can too! The EarthStone pre-assembled ovens comes as either wood fired or gas fired giving you the best of both worlds. This oven is perfect for your restaurant, home kitchen or outdoor patio.
The large cooking area in this premium oven is 43" diameter - plenty for the following food capacities:
- 8" Pizzas: 6-7
- 12" Pizzas: 4-5
- 16" Pizzas: 2
- Eight medium size steaks on 17" x 20" grilling rack
- Six large steaks on 17" x 20" grilling rack
Unlike a conventional oven, the Earthstone wood-fired oven will help you achieve a combination of smoking, baking, and roasting, techniques that will translate into delicious, healthy, and extremely flavorful food.
If looking for a gas/wood combination oven, look at the Model 110-PAGW which has three modes of operation: gas fired, gas and wood combination and wood fired.
Order your gas or wood-fired oven today and start preparing delicious, innovative, and nutritious foods just like your favorite restaurants!
Earthstone Oven Standard Accessories
- Factory finished gray paint
- Mechanical Temperature Gauge (0-1,000F Range)
- Cast Aluminum door with Teflon handles
- Granite shelf
- Hood cover (s/s or copper)
- Shelf apron (s/s or copper)
- S/S Flue adapter
- Stainless pizza peel
- 5 year limited warranty
Earthstone Oven Features
- The Model 110-PA wood fired oven has a 43" interior cooking diameter and a 20½"W x 10½"H oven entrance. The body parts are a cast 4 to 6 inch thick dense, high temperature refractory material with an 80% alumina content and additional special additives which stop deterioration from acids emitted by wood combustion. The Model 110-PA is U.L. listed for installation with a 1-inch side clearance to combustible materials. Total weight 3500 lb.
- The steel support frame and enclosure are constructed of heavy gauge welded tube steel and angle iron members. All precisely fabricated and attractively designed. The void area between the cast oven body and steel circular enclosure is entirely filled with 4 to 20 inches of a hardened lightweight insulation mixture, which forms a secondary molded body.
- The combination of our thick cast refractory body and an outer insulation shell maximizes the thermal mass or heat storage capacity of the oven which allows for an extremely efficient oven that cooks at even non fluctuating temperatures. The temperature probe is placed 3½" into the dome or top of the oven in lieu of on the floor in order to avoid temperature readout fluctuations caused by food items placed on the floor.
- A stainless steel adapter sleeve is placed over the standard eyebrow hood, which comes with either a stainless steel or copper hood cover.
- The hearth floor tiles, "Pierre de Boulanger" (Bakers Tiles), which are used in industrial bread baking ovens all across Europe, are refractory material pressed at 8,500 p.s.i. and kiln fired at 2,800 degrees which ceramitizes the material to create a hard and extremely durable tile. Both the body pieces and floor tiles are cast and assembled individually which allows for continuous joints throughout the entire oven. This greatly reduces the possibility of stress cracks due to normal heat expansion and contraction. In addition, this allows the ovens to be serviceable which extends their usable life.
Earthstone Oven Specifications
Exterior Diameter: 58"
Weight: 3,500 lbs.
Interior Diameter: 43"
Oven Entrance Opening: 20½"W x 10½"H
Clearance to Combustible Sidewalls: 1"
Model 110-PA Wood Fired Specification Guide
Model 110-PAWG Gas Fired Specification Guide
Residential Venting Guide
Watch this video to learn more about the Earthstone Ovens incredible offerings!
The Earthstone Ovens come with a limited Warranty.