The Allegro Combines Old Traditions With Modern Beauty For A Unique Dining Experience
Conceived through an enticing combination of centuries-old traditions and modern manufacturing precision, the Allegro is a wood-fired oven that remains faithful to its rich Italian heritage while remaining a super-efficient and stylishly contemporary backyard fixture.
You’ll find working with the Allegro is an absolute pleasure, with its masterfully crafted design that makes cooking happen at a brisk, enjoyable pace, much like its name implies.
What makes the Allegro Pizza Oven so great?
Where old meets new
The longstanding practices of pizza chefs in Italy were developed over centuries of experimentation and led to beautiful and functional ovens capable of trapping very high heat inside their masonry enclosures so that pizza can be cooked up in minutes. In 2019, the lessons learned by master craftsmen and chefs have been taken to heart while constructing ovens with precision-engineered materials and design, and the Allegro is a shining example.
Crowned with a stunning, stainless steel dome in one of two invigorating colors, and founded upon a sturdy, refractory brick base, this oven took the principles of heat retention and even cooking to its logical, modern conclusion.
Built for longevity
Whether a part is powder-coated, encased in refractory brick, or given a stellar wood finish, the Allegro was constructed with the intention of it lasting a lifetime. This is an oven that will go wherever you go for as long as you’d like to take care of it, capable of cooking thousands of dishes while staying just as powerful and stylish as the day you took it off the truck.
Four lightweight castors are included with a design focus on easy handling, allowing you to move the Allegro to just about anywhere you’d wish. You aren’t sacrificing quality for motion, either; this portable pizza oven is capable of the same high temperatures you’d expect out of a fixed oven, reaching up to 1000 degrees Fahrenheit.
There’s no want of features on the Allegro, either. Monitor the oven chamber’s temperature with an accurate pyrometer, store ingredients, and tools inside the concealed and modular side shelves, or easily control the temperature of the fire inside with ergonomic draught control handles. With the Allegro, every tool you might need to cook delicious food is right at hand.
If you'd rather have the Alfa Allegro countertop model, you can find it here.
What’s in your oven?
Pizza isn’t the only thing the Allegro is capable of. Just about anything you’d cook in a conventional oven, over a fire, or in a pit can be roasted to perfection inside the Allegro; all it takes is a little imagination and a lot of fire! The Allegro’s operating range allows you to experiment with your dishes, including slowly-smoked meats, or quickly braised desserts. The sky truly is the limit!
This wood-fired oven is perfect for commercial use or large family cooking on the patio. The large cooking space (39.3”W x 27.5”D) is ideal to cook 4 pizzas in 90 seconds if you need them that fast! Heck, you can bake loaves of bread as well as any other dish you'd typically cook in your indoor oven.
ALFA ALLEGRO SPECS
- Heating time: 20 minutes
- Pizza capacity: 4
- Pizzas every 15 minutes: 14
- Bread capacity: 8.8 lbs
- Recommended fuel size: Small logs (Max 1.9" diameter)
- Average fuel consumption: 8.8 lbs/hr
- Max oven temperature: 500C / 1000F
- Smoke temperature: 387C / 728F
- Chimney Dimensions: 5.9”
- Cooking Floor Dimensions: 39.3”W x 27.5”D
- Cooking Floor Height: 36.8”H
- Oven Mouth Width: 23.2”W
- Total Weight 484 lbs: Top 343 lbs + Base 141 lbs
Features of the Alfa Allegro Oven
- The oven floor is made of interchangeable refractory tiles designed to store heat and convey it from the bottom upwards to food for cooking.
- The stainless steel dome is studied to reach high temperatures while consuming very little wood.
- Ceramic fiber insulation ensures long-lasting warmth inside the oven.
- Allegro is fitted with a pyrometer that allows checking combustion chamber temperature.
- The large functional concealed side shelves are designed to accommodate ingredients, utensils and all cooking accessories that might be required. They can be folded to reduce the bulk when the oven is not being used.
- The wide door fitted with two ergonomic wooden handles allows adjusting the draught inside the oven by controlling the fire.
- Allegro is produced with a food warming shelf located just below the combustion chamber. It has been inserted to maintain foods at a constant temperature or to leave dishes to rest when they are taken out of the oven.
- The wood compartment ensures cleanliness and allows to neatly stack and preserve the wood.
- Colored parts of the oven are powder-coated to resist high temperatures.
- The 4 built-in castors are designed for easy handling. The oven can, therefore, be smoothly moved and stationed wherever you wish.
The Alfa Allegro is also available in a bundle including cover, pizza oven tools, and fire wood.
Alfa's Allegro pizza oven has a unique baffled airflow system that provides more circulation of the flame and heat which allows the oven to reach higher temperatures must faster!