The Allegro Bundle Gives You Everything You Need
If a touch of Italy is what you crave in the comfort of your own backyard, the Allegro bundle gives you everything you need to fire up quickly. From the moment the Allegro bundle is delivered, you're going to feel like you've been transported across the pond.
What makes the Allegro Pizza Oven Bundle so great?
There's no need to figure out what you need because this bundle comes with everything necessary to get set up and cook quickly. Over $500 worth of accessories! Purchasing as a bundle saves you $$$ if purchased separately.
This bundle includes:
Allegro Wood-Fired Pizza Oven Countertop (FXALLE-LGIA-T or FXALLE-LROA-T) - Gather the family around for a cooking experience you won't forget. With its large cooking space (39.3”W x 27.5”D), the Allegro allows you to cook 4 pizzas at a time. Or, enjoy baking loaves of bread, desserts, steaks, or any other dish you'd typically cook in your indoor oven.
Allegro Black Base (BFALLE-NER) - our new designed base for the Alfa Allegro now comes with side trays
- Custom Cover (CVR-ALLE) - Keep your oven investment protected from rain and sun so you can use your ovens for years and years!
5-pc 48” Peel set (AC-5PSET48BK) - All the tools you need to create pizzas and cook them to perfection. You'll get a peel for putting the pizzas in the oven, a turning peel, an ember mover, and a great ash brush for cleaning the cooking floor.
Fire Starter (QWIKWIK) - This allows you to start your fire easily and quickly to give you more time to enjoy wood-fired cooking!
Note: Kindly note that the 5-pc Peel Set is currently on backorder with ETA of 4-6 weeks.
Where old meets new
The lessons learned by master craftsmen and chefs have been taken to heart while constructing the Allegro oven with precision-engineered materials and design.
Crowned with a stunning, stainless steel dome in one of two invigorating colors, and founded upon a sturdy, refractory brick base, this oven took the principles of heat retention and even cooking to its logical, modern conclusion.
Built for longevity
Whether a part is powder-coated, encased in refractory brick, or given a stellar wood finish, the Allegro was constructed with the intention of it lasting a lifetime. This is an oven that will go wherever you go for as long as you’d like to take care of it, capable of cooking thousands of dishes while staying just as powerful and stylish as the day you took it off the truck.
Four lightweight castors are included with a design focus on easy handling, allowing you to move the Allegro to just about anywhere you’d wish. You aren’t sacrificing quality for motion, either; this portable pizza oven is capable of the same high temperatures you’d expect out of a fixed oven, reaching up to 752 degrees Fahrenheit.
There’s no want of features on the Allegro, either. Monitor the oven chamber’s temperature with an accurate pyrometer, store ingredients, and tools inside the concealed and modular side shelves, or easily control the temperature of the fire inside with ergonomic draught control handles. With the Allegro, every tool you might need to cook delicious food is right at hand.
What’s in your oven?
Pizza isn’t the only thing the Allegro is capable of. Just about anything you’d cook in a conventional oven, over a fire, or in a pit can be roasted to perfection inside the Allegro; all it takes is a little imagination and a lot of fire! The Allegro’s operating range allows you to experiment with your dishes, including slowly-smoked meats, or quickly braised desserts. The sky truly is the limit!
ALFA ALLEGRO SPECS
- Heating time: 20 minutes
- Pizza capacity: 4
- Pizzas every 15 minutes: 14
- Bread capacity: 8.8 lbs
- Recommended fuel size: Small logs (Max 1.9" diameter)
- Average fuel consumption: 8.8 lbs/hr
- Max oven temperature: 500C / 1000F
- Smoke temperature: 387C / 728F
- Chimney Dimensions: 5.9”
- Cooking Floor Dimensions: 39.3”W x 27.5”D
- Cooking Floor Height: 36.8”H
- Oven Mouth Width: 23.2”W
- Total Weight 484 lbs: Top 343 lbs + Base 141 lbs
Features of the Alfa Allegro Oven
- The oven floor is made of interchangeable refractory tiles designed to store heat and convey it from the bottom upwards to food for cooking.
- The stainless steel dome is studied to reach high temperatures while consuming very little wood.
- Ceramic fiber insulation ensures long-lasting warmth inside the oven.
- Allegro is fitted with a pyrometer that allows checking combustion chamber temperature.
- The large functional concealed side shelves are designed to accommodate ingredients, utensils and all cooking accessories that might be required. They can be folded to reduce the bulk when the oven is not being used.
- The wide door fitted with two ergonomic wooden handles allows adjusting the draught inside the oven by controlling the fire.
- Allegro is produced with a food warming shelf located just below the combustion chamber. It has been inserted to maintain foods at a constant temperature or to leave dishes to rest when they are taken out of the oven.
- The wood compartment ensures cleanliness and allows to neatly stack and preserve the wood.
- Colored parts of the oven are powder-coated to resist high temperatures.
- The 4 built-in castors are designed for easy handling. The oven can, therefore, be smoothly moved and stationed wherever you wish.
Alfa's Allegro pizza oven has a unique baffling airflow system that provides more circulation of the flame and heat which allows the oven to reach higher temperatures must faster!