Transform Your Kitchen Into A Taste Of Italy With An Earthstone Pizza Oven!
Imagine creating restaurant-quality gourmet meals in your own kitchen! If your idea of a great dinner includes specialty pizzas, smoked king salmon, crispy oriental duck, or savory hamburgers, you'll love cooking in a wood oven.
Unlike a conventional oven, this wood-fired oven will help you achieve a combination of baking, roasting, and smoking techniques that will give you delicious, healthy, and extremely flavorful food. The intense heat created by the fire sears the flavor in and seals the juices for tastes, unlike any others!
What makes the Earthstone Model-160 special?
Earthstone Ovens Modular Wood Fire Oven Model 160 is UL-listed for residential kitchens which means it can be installed indoors. These ovens are simple to install and can be decorated to match the appearance of your home or business.
The oven material, wall thickness, and insulation method allow for a higher, wider door opening without heat loss which means you have plenty of room for larger pizzas and maximum visibility into the oven.
- 8" Pizzas: 18-20
- 12" Pizzas: 12-13
- 16" Pizzas: 6-7
- Eight medium size steaks on 17" x 20" grilling rack
- Six large steaks on 17" x 20" grilling rack
Earthstone Model-160 Features
- 4-inch thick advanced refractory elements with superior mass for high thermal resistance which means the oven stays hot for much longer so you can bake or roast for many additional hours.
- 12"X12" "Pierre de Boulanger" industrial bakers hearth tiles which are the same as those used in industrial bread baking ovens all across Europe. They are cold-pressed at 8,500 PSI and ceramitized at 2,800 degrees which produce an extremely durable cooking surface so you get the perfect crispy crust on your pizza.
- Mechanical built-in temperature gauge - the probe is sunk into the top of the oven dome which gives a more stable temperature reading so you always know the right time for cooking your dishes.
- Oven heats up quickly for low fuel consumption so you don't need to use as much wood!
- Easy to install and comes with complete installation video and booklet, operation and maintenance instructions.
- Hood designed to remove smoke & odors efficiently for cleaner cooking.
- Five-year limited warranty for less worrying and more entertaining!
Earthstone Model-160 Specs
- Floor Tiles (49)
- (7) 12" X 6" X 1 1/2"
- (42) 12" X 12" X 1 1/2"
- Oven Pieces:
- Primary Hood
- Dome Pieces (6)
- Side Wall Pieces (6)
- Front Entrance Piece
- Lower Support Pieces (5)
- Lower Support Entrance Pieces (2)
- Also Includes:
- Steel Entrance Plate (black)
- Thick Cast Aluminum Door With Teflon Handles
- Dial Temperature Gauge (Range 0-1000F)
- Refractory Cement (22 lb / 10 kg Bag)
- Galvanized Metal Flashing
- High Heat Silicone Tube
- Plywood Spacers
- Refractory Cement (container)
- Package of Fire Starters
- Stainless Steel Pizza Peel
- 4" x16" Screened Vent
- Installation Instructions and Video/DVD
See How The Earthstone Ovens Are Built
Order your wood-fired oven today and start preparing delicious, innovative, and nutritious foods just like your favorite restaurants!
Similar Pizza Oven Comparisons
Earthstone Ovens Modular 90
- Shipping Weight: 1,200 lbs
- Dimensions: 43.5"W x 43.5"D x 22"H
- Cooking Space: 35” diameter
- Door Opening: 20” W x 9 3/4” D
- Food Quantities: (3-4) 8” Pizza, (2-3) 12" Pizzas
Earthstone Ovens Modular 110
- Shipping Weight: 1,700 lbs
- Dimensions: 51.5”W x 51.5”D x 22”H
- Cooking Space: 43” diameter
- Door Opening: 20 1/2” W x 10 1/4” D
- Food Quantities: (6-7) 8” Pizzas, (3-4) 12" Pizzas, (2) 16” Pizza
Earthstone Ovens Modular 130
- Shipping Weight: 3,600 lbs
- Dimensions: 63”W x 61”D x 28”H
- Cooking Space: 52” diameter
- Door Opening: 27” W x 14” D
- Food Quantities: (9-10) 8” Pizzas, (6-7) 12" Pizzas, (3-4) 16” Pizza