The Allegro Bundle Gives You Everything You Need
If a touch of Italy is what you crave in the comfort of your own backyard, the Allegro bundle gives you everything you need to fire up quickly. From the moment the Allegro bundle is delivered, you're going to feel like you've been transported across the pond.
This Allegro Bundle Includes:
Alfa Allegro Specifications
- Oven External Width: 46.6"
- Oven External Depth: 39.7"
- Oven Height: 25.5"
- Overall Height (from base to chimney): 91.6"
- Cooking Space: 39.9 W x 27.5 D x 36.8" tall
- Oven Opening Width: 23.2"
- Oven Weight: 308 lbs
- Base Weight: 141 lbs
- Max Temp: 500°C (1000°F)
- Color Options:
- Chimney Length: 33.2"
- Chimney Width: 7.1" ⌀
- Heating time: 20 minutes
- Pizza capacity: 4 Pizzas
- Pizzas every 15 minutes: 14 Pizzas
- Bread capacity: 8.8 lbs
- Recommended fuel size: Small logs (Max 1.9" diameter)
- Average fuel consumption: 8.8 lbs/hr
- Smoke temperature: 387C / 728F
Allegro Base Dimensions
Alfa Allegreo Wood Fired Oven with Cart
User Manual | Stand Assembly Sheet
Features of the Alfa Allegro Oven
- The oven floor is made of interchangeable refractory tiles designed to store heat and convey it from the bottom upwards to food for cooking.
- The stainless steel dome is studied to reach high temperatures while consuming very little wood.
- Ceramic fiber insulation ensures long-lasting warmth inside the oven.
- Allegro is fitted with a pyrometer that allows checking combustion chamber temperature.
- The large functional concealed side shelves are designed to accommodate ingredients, utensils, and all cooking accessories that might be required. They can be folded to reduce the bulk when the oven is not being used.
- The wide door fitted with two ergonomic wooden handles allows adjusting the draught inside the oven by controlling the fire.
- Allegro is produced with a food-warming shelf located just below the combustion chamber. It has been inserted to maintain foods at a constant temperature or to leave dishes to rest when they are taken out of the oven.
- The wood compartment ensures cleanliness and allows for neatly stacking and preserving the wood.
- Colored parts of the oven are powder-coated to resist high temperatures.
- The 4 built-in castors are designed for easy handling. The oven can, therefore, be smoothly moved and stationed wherever you wish.
Alfa's Allegro pizza oven has a unique baffling airflow system that provides more circulation of the flame and heat which allows the oven to reach higher temperatures must faster!
Custom Cover for the Alfa Allegro with Base
Protect your investment with a cover made specifically for your pizza oven. These form-fitting oven covers are specially designed to protect the Alfa ovens from the elements when not in use.
The cloth covers are made of an innovative material that is UV ray-resistant, waterproof, breathable (prevents condensation), thermal, resistant to bird droppings, resins, and sea salt, practical, and easy to handle.
When not in use, it's always best to cover your pizza oven to keep it in perfect condition.
This cover is custom-made for the Alfa Allegro Pizza Oven! It won't fade in the sun or crack in the cold.
Alfa Ovens 5-pc 48" Long Peel Set
- The Professional Pizza Peel - The aluminum pizza peel is the perfect combination of technology, performance, and design. The Pizza Peel is perforated to get rid of the extra flour, just like professional chefs do. This is used to slide pizzas in and out of the oven; a flight of the wrist and there you are!
Stainless Steel Turner Peel (9") - You can use the round pizza peel to rotate pies in the oven. Never mind, with some practice you will quickly become a pizza-meister!
Brass Bristle Brush Peel (2" W x 6" L)- The brush comes with brass bristles for better cleaning without damaging the oven floor.
Stainless Steel Rake Peel (1" W x 14" L)- The ember rake allows you to prepare the cooking floor and to move ash, embers, and burning wood safely to the oven sides.
Shovel (8.5" W x 9" L) - The shovel is perfect for removing your ashes for a clean oven.
The Qwik Wik is a premium box of fire starter to get that boost you need for your pizza oven in order to achieve a cook-ready environment for your next pizza party!
It is the fastest, cleanest and easiest way to start a fire! It leaves no mess, environmentally safe, odorless, and tasteless.
Box of Cooking Wood
This 15-pound box of cooking from Alfa is the finest wood for that perfect combination of heat and durability. There are 10-12 pieces of wood per box and each piece of wood is about a foot (12 inches). Choose which wood flavor you prefer:
- Apple is an excellent choice for cold-smoking cheese and meats.
- Oak is typically used for ribs, lamb, and beef as it is the perfect complement to most meat seasonings.