Wood box for Colonial Fireplace Kit
Colonial Wood Box Kit Specifications
- 32" W x 32" D x 34" H
- 24" W x 24" D x 28" H Wood Box Interior
- 2.25" H Silver Creek chiseled edge wet cast top
- Available left or right side
- Weight: 1,665 lbs
- Build time: 1 hour*
- Only used for the Colonial Fireplace Kit
*Build time assumes 2 people with limited skills and base work is completed prior to construction.
Colonial Fireplace Color Choices
Necessories kits feature Rockwood Retaining Walls’ multi-piece, tumbled Lakeland and Riverland wall systems. Their earthy color variations and aged appearance enhance the architectural style of any home. All kits are available in three color choices.
- Three standard color choices: Bluestone, Sante Fe, Beechwood
- Three-piece block system
- Authentic drum tumbled
- Wet cast, faux Indiana Limestone mantels, and tops with hand-chiseled edges
Necessories mantels, caps, and tops come from Silver Creek Stoneworks and look and feel like hand-chiseled natural stone. All caps and tops come in Indiana Limestone (gray) color.