American Outdoor Grill 36NBT-00SP
There is nothing better than enjoying a freshly grilled meal in your backyard living space. To get the best flavor, precision flame, and a polished look, you need the T Series American Outdoor Grill.
Adding a built-in grill to your outdoor oasis means endless afternoons and evenings building memories with friends and family. Imagine warm breezes, laughter, and delicious food - it can all be a reality when you add the 36NBT-00SP to your outdoor kitchen!
The push-to-light piezo ignition system means this built-in grill doesn’t need electricity or batteries to start. This self-sufficient grill has a crisp, clean look but heavy duty grilling power. With stainless steel cooking grids, a warming rack, analog thermometer, and an easy to use drip collection system, the American Outdoor Grill T Series is the best way to upgrade your cooking!
- Stainless steel rod cooking grids
- Warming rack
- Distinctively designed analog thermometer with polished bezel
- Solid brass valves for precise temperature control and long life
- Heavy duty 300 series stainless steel construction
- Advanced high-quality 300 series stainless steel burners
- Stainless steel vaporizer panels for even heat distribution
- Backburner and rotisserie kit (not available on -OOSP grills)
- Easy to handle 4-prong adjustable meat holder for rotisserie
- Easy to use drip collection system
- “Rapid Light” piezo ignition system
- Cooking Surface: 648 sq. inches (37” x 18”)
- BTUs Primary: 50,000
- BTUs Backburner: 12,000
- Cut Out: 37“ w x 19 1/2” d x 8 1/2” h
- All Built-In Models available in Natural Gas with Propane conversion kit included.
AMERICAN OUTDOOR GRILL® WARRANTY HIGHLIGHTS
American Outdoor Grill® stainless steel burners are warranted for Fifteen (15) years
All other American Outdoor Grill® parts (excluding ignition systems, accessories, infrared burner, and vaporizer panels) are warranted for Ten (10) years
Infrared burners and vaporizer panels are warranted for Three (3) years
Ignition systems (excluding batteries) and accessories (including side burners, motors, and thermometers) are warranted for One (1)