Effective Date: January 1, 2018
We appreciate the trust you place in us, and are committed to respecting the privacy and security of your personal information. We want you to buy with confidence. Therefore, we put your privacy as an upmost priority.
PatioandPizza.com will not disclose or sell information about you, your account, or your purchases to anyone outside of PatioandPizza.com, in ways different from what is disclosed in this policy.
- Online Purchases and Other Financial Transactions. When you make a purchase or engage in any other financial transaction on our Site, you will be asked to provide information necessary to facilitate the transaction, such as your credit card or debit card number, associated security code, telephone number, billing address, email address, and shipping address.
- Sign-Up for Emails, Newsletters or Other Correspondence. If you sign up on our Site to receive email communications, newsletters, or other correspondence from us, you may be asked to provide us with your name, email address, and/or mailing address, along with other information related to your subscription or correspondence.
- Interactive Forums. You and other users may be allowed to post comments and other content on certain portions of our Site, such as on a discussion board, blog or other interactive forum. We may collect any information that you or another user posts about you on one of our Site, including personal information about you, and it may be available to all users who have access to the Site. Please keep this in mind when considering what information to post to our Site.
- Social Sign-In. Our Site may incorporate functionality enabling you to sign-on using your login information from a social networking platform, in lieu of creating a new login account specifically for the Site. If we incorporate such functionality and you use it to sign into any of our Site, we may collect information about you from the social networking platform, such as your list of friends, "likes," and interests, as well as your contact information.
- Usage Data. When you use or access our Site, we may collect certain usage data generated by your activities on the Site, including your purchasing history, pages viewed, number of bytes transferred, hyperlinks clicked, and other actions you take on our Site. Our Site may also track the URL that you visited before you come to the Site, the URL to which you next go, and your Internet Protocol (IP) address or mobile device identifier.
- Online Inquiries and Correspondence. When you submit an inquiry or otherwise correspond through our Site, you may be asked to provide your name, email address, and/or other personal information to us.
- We keep your personal information private and secure. When you make a purchase from our Site, you provide your name, email address, credit card information, address, and phone number. We use this information to process your orders, to keep you updated on your orders, and to personalize your shopping experience.
- We will not call you unless there is a significant issue with your order.
- We will not sell your private information or give it away.
- Except for information directly related to your order, we will not email you unless you signed up for our newsletter.
- We will not send you junk mail to your postal address.
- When you browse our Site, we automatically receive your computer’s internet protocol (IP) address in order to provide us with information that can help us make your shopping experience better.
- How do you get my consent?
- When you provide us with personal information to complete a transaction, verify your credit card, place an order, arrange for a delivery or return a purchase, we imply that you consent to our collecting it and using it for that specific reason only.
- If we ask for your personal information for a secondary reason, like marketing, we will either ask you directly for your expressed consent, or provide you with an opportunity to say no.
- How do I withdraw my consent?
- If you change your mind after you opt-in, you may withdraw your consent for us to contact you, for the continued collection, use or disclosure of your information, at any time, by contacting us at CustomerService@PatioandPizza.com
- If you subscribed to our newsletter, you may unsubscribe by following the unsubscribe instructions in any email you receive from us.
- We may disclose your personal information if we are required by law to do so or if you violate our Terms of Service.
- Our Site is hosted on Shopify Inc. They provide us with the online E-Commerce platform that allows us to sell our products and services to you.
- Your data is stored through Shopify’s data storage, databases and the general Shopify application. They store your data on a secure server behind a firewall.
- If you choose a direct payment gateway to complete your purchase, then Shopify stores your credit card data. It is encrypted through the Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard (PCI-DSS). Your purchase transaction data is stored only as long as is necessary to complete your purchase transaction. After that is complete, your purchase transaction information is deleted.
- All direct payment gateways adhere to the standards set by PCI-DSS as managed by the PCI Security Standards Council, which is a joint effort of brands like Visa, MasterCard, American Express and Discover.
- PCI-DSS requirements help ensure the secure handling of credit card information by our Site and its service providers.
- For more insight, you may also want to read Shopify’s Terms of Service here or Privacy Statement here.
- For your convenience, this Site may contain links to other websites. If you follow these links, you will leave this Site. We are not responsible for the privacy practices of other sites and encourage you to read their privacy statements.
- To protect your personal information, we take reasonable precautions and follow industry best practices to make sure it is not inappropriately lost, misused, accessed, disclosed, altered or destroyed.
- If you provide us with your credit card information, the information is encrypted using secure socket layer technology (SSL) and stored with a AES-256 encryption. Although no method of transmission over the Internet or electronic storage is 100% secure, we follow all PCI-DSS requirements and implement additional generally accepted industry standards.
- By using this Site, you represent that you are 18 years old or older and consent to these Terms of Service.
- If our Site is acquired or merged with another company, your information may be transferred to the new owners so that we may continue to sell products to you.