Nothing compares to sharing the warmth and beauty of a fire. Now you can enjoy all that with none of the hauling, soot and ashes. That’s what a fire is meant to be.
For more than 65 years Real Fyre has been creating the most beautiful gas fire products you can buy. We build gas fire logs so authentic looking, they’re equally beautiful with or without a fire burning. And for those seeking a more contemporary look, Real Fyre also offers a wide range of stunning glass and stone designs.
The Real Fyre Difference
We design and craft gas fire logs so authentic looking, they’re equally beautiful with or without a fire burning. And for those seeking a more contemporary look, Real Fyre also offers a wide range of stunning glass and stone designs.
Real Fyre brings you and your family all the warmth, comfort and beauty you’d ever wish for from a hearth place fire, without any of the drawbacks of wood burning fires.
Simply put, you won’t find gas fireplace products more beautifully designed and expertly engineered than Real Fyre. Many of our log designs are individually hand painted by craftsman and artists who have been mastering their artistry in our workshops for generations.
Once you understand the many advantages of gas fireplace products, you’ll be glad to know that Real Fyre offers more than 40 authentic styles of gas log sets, each exceptional beautiful, with or without the fire burning. And our beauty is not just skin deep. Beyond being the most realistic looking gas logs you can buy, Real Fyre gas fireplace products are also made of the finest materials and engineered to last.
Our unique process means a better fire from a log set that lasts longer.
- Greater Compressive Strength allows for finer surface detailing and longer lasting logs.
- Higher Bulk Density provides more radiant heat, both while burning and after the fire is off.
- Better Rheology (Flow Rate) means a better log texture with fewer “bug holes” and greater log strength.
- Higher Tenacity gives Real Fyre logs the ability to withstand higher heat over a longer period of time. The material used in Real Fyre logs has a higher Pyrometric Cone Equivalent (PCE) of 2650 degrees which means Real Fyre logs won’t break down.
- Lower Iron Content assures that Real Fyre logs are less prone to oxidation, which over time changes the color of the log.
- Steel Reinforcing Rods provide a higher degree of structural integrity for year and years of ageless beauty.