Reward yourself and your family with restaurant-quality gourmet meals in your own kitchen! If your idea of a great dinner includes specialty pizzas, roasts, savory hamburgers, artisan loaves of bread, or cast-iron skillet desserts you'll love cooking in a wood oven.
Unlike a conventional oven, the Earthstone wood-fired oven will help you achieve a combination of baking, roasting, and smoking techniques that will give you delicious, healthy, and extremely flavorful food. The intense heat created by the fire sears the flavor in and seals the juices for tastes, unlike any others!
Simplicity and elegance in one to create a wonderful cooking experience. The Modular Model 60 Oven is UL-listed for residential kitchens which means it can be installed in your gourmet kitchen. This DIY oven is simple to install and can be decorated to match the appearance of your home.
The oven material, wall thickness, and insulation method allow for a higher, wider door opening without heat loss which means you have plenty of room for larger pizzas and maximum visibility into the oven.
The cooking area in this magnificent oven is 43" diameters - plenty for the following food capacities:
Earthstone Limited Warranty
The complete Warranty is further subject to the following qualifications.
1. The oven must be installed in accordance with Earthstone Ovens installation instructions and local building codes
2. Moisture can cause significant damage to the oven/hearth. Therefore, the enclosure/shroud (stone, brick, stucco, etc.) that surrounds the oven/hearth must be sealed and waterproof. Failure to do so will void this warranty.
3. The oven is subjected to normal use, including burning such natural wood fuels as non-treated wood. Fuel products with abnormal burning characteristics including, but not limited to, fuel such as driftwood, coal or plywood and wood products using a binder, may burn at excessive temperatures and may cause damage to the oven or may cause damage to the oven or may cause it to function improperly. Earthstone Ovens does not warrant the oven when such fuels have been used.
Earthstone Ovens Modular 90
- Shipping Weight: 1,200 lbs
- Dimensions: 43.5"W x 43.5"D x 22"H
- Cooking Space: 35” diameter
- Door Opening: 20” W x 9 3/4” D
- Food Quantities: (3-4) 8” Pizza, (2-3) 12" Pizzas
Earthstone Ovens Modular 130
- Shipping Weight: 3,600 lbs
- Dimensions: 63”W x 61”D x 28”H
- Cooking Space: 52” diameter
- Door Opening: 27” W x 14” D
- Food Quantities: (9-10) 8” Pizzas, (6-7) 12" Pizzas, (3-4) 16” Pizza
Thank you so much Lindsay for the beautiful picture of the focal point of your outdoor paradise and also for the excellent review! We are beyond thrilled that you're so happy with your Earthstone Ovens Modular Wood Fire Oven and peel and wish you years of enjoyment!
Thank you for the great review, Alex! It was a pleasure to serve you and we know you’re going to enjoy your Earthstone Ovens Modular Wood Fire Oven!
Purchased a large wood fired oven from Patio & Pizza;. P&P handled all logistics of delivery and "had-my-back" throughout . Painless process (For me at least) Thanks.
Thanks for the 5-star review Roger! We are very excited for your new coffee roastery and can't wait to become one of your customers!