Start Cooking As Soon As Your Allegro Bundle Arrives!
There's no need to figure out what you need to become a wood fired chef because this bundle comes with everything necessary to get set up and cooking quickly. Over $500 worth of accessories! Purchasing as a bundle saves you $$$ compared to purchasing separately.
Conceived through an enticing combination of centuries-old traditions and modern manufacturing precision, the Allegro is a wood-fired oven that remains faithful to its rich Italian heritage while remaining a super-efficient and stylishly contemporary backyard fixture.
You’ll find working with the Allegro is an absolute pleasure, with its masterfully crafted design that makes cooking happen at a brisk, enjoyable pace, much like its name implies.
What makes the Allegro Pizza Oven Bundle so great?
The Allegro bundle includes:
Allegro Wood-Fired Countertop Pizza Oven (FXALLE-LGIA-T or FXALLE-LROA-T) - Gather the family around for a cooking experience you won't forget. With its large cooking space (39.3”W x 27.5”D), the Allegro allows you to cook 4 pizzas at a time. Or, enjoy baking loaves of bread, desserts, steaks, or any other dish you'd typically cook in your indoor oven.
- Custom Cover (CVR-ALLE-T) - Keep your oven investment protected from rain and sun so you can use your ovens for years and years!
5-pc 48” Peel set (AC-5PSET48BK) - All the tools you need to create pizzas and cook them to perfection. You'll get a peel for putting the pizzas in the oven, a turning peel, an ember mover, and a great ash brush for cleaning the cooking floor.
Fire Starter (QWIKWIK) - Allows you to start your fire easily and quickly to give you more time to enjoy wood-fired cooking!
Where old meets new
The longstanding practices of pizza chefs in Italy were developed over centuries of experimentation and led to beautiful and functional ovens capable of trapping very high heat inside their masonry enclosures so that pizza can be cooked up in minutes. In 2019, the lessons learned by master craftsmen and chefs have been taken to heart while constructing Alfa ovens with precision-engineered materials and design, and the Allegro is a shining example.
Crowned with a stunning, stainless steel dome in one of two invigorating colors, and founded upon a sturdy, refractory brick base, this oven took the principles of heat retention and even cooking to its logical, modern conclusion.
If you'd rather have the Alfa Allegro portable model on a cart that rolls, you can find it here.
Built for longevity
Whether a part is powder-coated, encased in refractory brick, or given a stellar wood finish, the Allegro was constructed with the intention of it lasting a lifetime. This is an oven that will go wherever you go for as long as you’d like to take care of it, capable of cooking thousands of dishes while staying just as powerful and stylish as the day you took it off the truck.
This countertop pizza oven is capable of reaching up to 752 degrees Fahrenheit. There’s no want of features on the Allegro, either. Monitor the oven chamber’s temperature with an accurate pyrometer and easily control the temperature of the fire inside with ergonomic draught control handles. With the Allegro, every tool you might need to cook delicious food is right at hand.
What’s in your oven?
Pizza isn’t the only thing the Allegro is capable of. Just about anything you’d cook in a conventional oven, over a fire, or in a pit can be roasted to perfection inside the Allegro; all it takes is a little imagination and a lot of fire! The Allegro’s operating range allows you to experiment with your dishes, including slowly-smoked meats, or quickly braised desserts. The sky truly is the limit!
This wood-fired oven is perfect for commercial use or large family cooking on the patio. The large cooking space (39.3”W x 27.5”D) is ideal to cook 4 pizzas in 90 seconds if you need them that fast! Heck, you can bake loaves of bread as well as any other dish you'd typically cook in your indoor oven.
ALFA ALLEGRO SPECS
- Heating time: 20 minutes
- Pizza capacity: 4
- Pizzas every 15 minutes: 14
- Bread capacity: 8.8 lbs
- Recommended fuel size: Small logs (Max 1.9" diameter)
- Average fuel consumption: 8.8 lbs/hr
- Max oven temperature: 500C / 1000F
- Smoke temperature: 387oC / 728oF
- Chimney Dimensions: 5.9”
- Cooking Floor Dimensions: 39.3”W x 27.5”D
- Cooking Floor Height: 36.8”H
- Oven Mouth Width: 23.2”W
- Weight 343 lbs
Features of the Alfa Allegro Oven
- The oven floor is made of interchangeable refractory tiles designed to store heat and convey it from the bottom upwards to food for cooking.
- The stainless steel dome is studied to reach high temperatures while consuming very little wood.
- Ceramic fiber insulation ensures long-lasting warmth inside the oven.
- Allegro is fitted with a pyrometer that allows checking combustion chamber temperature.
- The wide door fitted with two ergonomic wooden handles allows adjusting the draught inside the oven by controlling the fire.
- Colored parts of the oven are powder-coated to resist high temperatures.
Alfa ALLEGRO Wood Fired Oven Countertop Technical Sheet
ALFA Allegro Oven User Manual
Alfa's Allegro pizza oven has a unique baffling airflow system that provides more circulation of the flame and heat which allows the oven to reach higher temperatures must faster!
Similar Pizza Oven Comparisons
Alfa Ovens Ciao
- Weight: 198 lbs
- Removable Door
- Dimensions: 35.9"W x 25″D x 18.9″H (w/o chimney)
- Cooking Space: 27.6″W x 15.7″D x 18″H
- Oven door: 19.7″W x 8.1″H
Alfa Ovens 5 Minuti
- Weight: 160 lbs
- Removable Door
- Dimensions: 32.5"W x 32.3″D x 20.8″H (w/o chimney)
- Cooking Space: 23.6″W x 19.7″D x 20″H
- Oven door: 18″W x 9.8″H
Alfa Ovens 4 Pizze
- Weight: 264 lbs
- Removable Door
- Dimensions: 39.3"W x 30.2″D x 26.7″H (w/o chimney)
- Cooking Space: 31.5″W x 23.6″D x 26″H
- Oven door: 26.7″W x 8.6″H