Enjoy wood-fired cooking without the mess with the Tuscan GX-D1!
Enjoy the wood-smoked flavor of pizzas, chicken, steaks, loaves of bread, and scrumptious desserts with this patio pizza oven. The GX-D1 outdoor wood-fire oven gives you the opportunity to combine baking, roasting, and smoking so you can achieve healthy, delicious and unique cooking experiences in your own backyard.
Unlike other outdoor ovens, the Tuscan Chef oven has two chambers. “Black” wood-fired ovens house the fire right in the cooking chamber, where the food is cooking. “White” ovens have two separate chambers, one for the fire and one for cooking.
The GX-D1 pizza oven is a hybrid designed with the best features of both but with none of the disadvantages. Like a white oven, this oven contains two separate chambers for easy preparation and cleaning while allowing you to add wood during cooking while keeping the wood ash away from your food. The oven's upper chamber is lined with high-temperature firebrick on which your pizza stone and other items can be placed directly on for baking.
The bottom chamber of the oven is used as the firebox for the upper oven chamber. Vents on both sides of the oven allow smoke to pass from the lower fire chamber to the upper chamber. This process gives your food the wonderful smoky flavors you'd find with a traditional "black" wood-fired oven.
Since you don't put wood in the cooking space, you'll have plenty of room for multiple pizzas, cast iron skillets, or other dishes.
Tuscan GX-D1 Deluxe Pizza Oven With Cart Specifications
- Oven Size: 31.5”x 46”x 19”
- Cook Chamber Interior: 11.25”x 36.25”x 18.5”
- Fire Chamber Interior: 79.5x 38.5”x 16”
- Chimney and Cap: 39”H x 4.5” Dia
- Stand: 22.5” x 46” x 19”
- Oven Weight: Oven 700 lbs.
- Stand Weight: 60 lbs.
- Total Weight: 760 lbs.
- Overall Height: (including Chimney & cap) 96”
*Due to the weight of this oven, we are including lifting chains with purchase.
Tuscan GX-D1 Large Oven Specification Guide
Tuscan GX-D1 Large Oven User Manual
Tuscan GX-D1 Deluxe Oven With Cart Benefits
- 2 - 4 times more cooking space of similarly priced freestanding wood-fired ovens due to oven rack
- Rated for temperatures up to 950°F (510°C) although most cooking will be done in the oven at temperatures between 450°F and 700°F (121°C - 371°C).
- Infinite temperature control so you can easily achieve a temperature range of 250°F to 950°F (121°C - 510°C) making this oven the wood-fired choice for cooking meat, poultry, fish, bread, vegetables, desserts and of course the finest pizza you have ever tasted.
- SS removable oven shelf to hold your dishes while entertaining
- SS side handles to easily move the oven cart around the patio
- HD 5” swivel caster wheel with lock to keep your oven from moving during cooking
For best results use only select hardwoods for firing your oven, to achieve the high temperatures your oven is designed for. Flavored wood chips may also be added to the fire, to provide unique flavors.
Learn More About Why Tuscan Chef Ovens Are The Best
The price is in USD
Watch this video on how to cook Thanksgiving Dinner in a Tuscan Chef Oven!