Enjoy outdoor cooking with the 4 Pizze Oven
When it comes to good cooking, the possibilities are endless. Your home oven should reflect that; that’s why we’re proud to carry the astonishingly capable Alfa 4 Pizze residential oven, an outdoor cooking solution designed for families that love to eat!
What makes the 4 Pizze so special?
Rustic, wood-fired cooking
Bring home the artisan craft of wood cooking with this stellar oven designed to trap the heat and full flavor of burning wood, creating unforgettable pizzas and more. You’ll be surprised at how evenly your pies cook inside a carefully crafted chamber, all from the combustion of some humble logs!
Feed the whole family
The Pizze packs a capacity punch, capable of holding up to 4 pizzas inside of its large dome. It’s the ideal outdoor oven for keeping an entire clan’s stomach full, hosting stellar backyard cookouts, or any other gathering where there are a lot of mouths to feed. The Pizze gets it done quickly, too; you’ll be able to churn out about 14 pizzas every 15 minutes!
Alfa Forni, an Italian company, has a storied history of combining tradition with modern manufacturing. This couldn’t be more evident than it is in the Pizze; a clear influence of artisan heritage is present in the design of the dome, while the precision and industrial rigor are seen in this oven’s efficiency and style which means this oven will last a lifetime so you'll enjoy cooking out for many years with a beautiful oven.
The Pizze, despite its name, is capable of so much more than a pizza. Just about anything you could cook over a fire, in a traditional oven, or even barbecue can be done inside the Pizze in less time with more flavor.
The Pizze isn’t just adept at multiple foods, it is also available in multiple modes: You can get the Pizze in a stationary, tabletop design that looks great on patios or other fixtures, or on a sleek rolling base that gives your oven unparalleled mobility. Take it to a cookout, or leave it at home; the choice is yours.
ALFA 4 Pizze Specifications
- External Width (+ side table): 61"
- External Depth: 35.5"
- Oven Height: 26.5"
- Overall Height (base to chimney): 85.4"
- Cooking Space: 31.5 W x 23.6 D x 36" tall
- Oven Opening Width: 26.7"
- Oven Weight: 315 lbs
- Overall Weight: 114 lbs
- Fuel Type: Wood
- Max Temp: 500°C (1000°F)
- Color Options: Copper
- Chimney Length: 21.1"
- Chimney Width: 5.9" ⌀
- Heating time: 20 minutes
- Pizza capacity: (3) 12" Pizzas in 90 seconds
- Pizzas every 15 minutes: 14
- Bread Capacity: 8.8 pounds
- Recommend fuel: Max 1.9" in diameter, trimmings
- Average Fuel Consumption: 8.8 pounds/hr
- Smoke Temperature: 387°C / 728°F
Alfa 4 Pizze Countertop + Stand
Technical Sheet | User Manual
Alfa 4 Pizze Features
Ceramic fiber insulation maintains long-lasting warmth and cuts down wood consumption to a minimum. It is fitted with extremely useful stainless steel lateral shelves to place oven trays, ingredients, oven dishes, and necessary cooking accessories. With the built-in peel holder, necessary utensils for wood-fired cooking are always within hand's reach.
- The oven floor is made of interchangeable refractory tiles, each 3 cm thick, designed to store heat and convey it to food for cooking.
- Wood-fired garden oven with stainless steel dome studied to reach high temperatures while consuming very little wood.
- Ceramic fiber insulation ensures long-lasting warmth inside the oven.
- The oven is fitted with a pyrometer. Hence, the cooking chamber’s mean temperature can be seen at a glance.
- The large door has a double ergonomic wooden handle for a firm grip. The oven draught can be regulated by moving the door.
- The built-in rear castors allow moving the wood-fired oven to easily and quickly place it wherever you wish.
- It comes with a convenient peel holder to store the tools required for cooking on a wood fire.
- The size of the functional side shelves, which enhance the 4 Pizze oven’s design, is conceived to conveniently accommodate the necessary preparation and cooking tools.
- When the 4 Pizze oven is delivered to your home, merely insert the flue and assemble the side shelves with a few screws to enjoy the cooking experience.
Alfa Ovens Catalog of
Residential Pizza Ovens
Order your 4 Pizze oven today and plan your pizza party!
Similar Pizza Oven Comparisons
Alfa Ovens Ciao
- Weight: 198 lbs
- Removable Door
- Dimensions: 35.9"W x 25″D x 18.9″H (w/o chimney)
- Cooking Space: 27.6″W x 15.7″D x 18″H
- Oven door: 19.7″W x 8.1″H
Alfa Ovens 5 Minuti
- Weight: 160 lbs
- Removable Door
- Dimensions: 32.5"W x 32.3″D x 20.8″H (w/o chimney)
- Cooking Space: 23.6″W x 19.7″D x 20″H
- Oven door: 18″W x 9.8″H
Alfa Ovens 4 Pizze
- Weight: 264 lbs
- Removable Door
- Dimensions: 39.3"W x 30.2″D x 26.7″H (w/o chimney)
- Cooking Space: 31.5″W x 23.6″D x 26″H
- Oven door: 26.7″W x 8.6″H