The Tuscan GX-B1 lets you enjoy wood-fired cooking without the mess!
You'll enjoy the wood-smoked flavor of pizzas, roast, turkey, lamb, bread, and pies with this pizza oven. The GX-B1 outdoor wood-fire oven gives you the opportunity to combine baking, roasting and smoking functions so you can achieve healthy, delicious and unique cooking experiences in your own backyard.
Unlike other outdoor ovens, the Tuscan Chef oven has two chambers. “Black” wood-fired ovens house the fire right in the cooking chamber, where the food is cooking. “White” ovens have two separate chambers, one for the fire and one for cooking.
The GX-B1 oven is a hybrid designed with the best features of both but with none of the disadvantages. Like a white oven, this oven contains two separate chambers for easy preparation and cleaning while allowing you to add wood during cooking while keeping the wood ash away from your food. The oven's upper chamber is lined with high-temperature firebrick on which your pizza stone and other items can be placed directly on for baking.
The bottom chamber of the oven is used as the firebox for the upper oven chamber. Vents on both sides of the oven allow smoke to pass from the lower fire chamber to the upper chamber. This process gives your food the wonderful smoky flavors you'd find with a traditional "black" wood-fired oven.
Since you don't put wood in the cooking space, you'll have plenty of room for multiple pizzas, cast iron skillets, or other dishes.
Tuscan GX-B1 Medium Oven With Cart Specifications
- Oven Size: 34”W x 19”D x 28.5”H
- Cook Chamber Interior: 18.25”W x 18.5”D x 10”H
- Fire Chamber Interior: 21”W x 16”D x 7”H
- Chimney and Cap: 39”H x 4” Diameter
- Stand: 34”W x 19"D x 23”H
- Weight: Oven 430 lbs
- Stand Weight: 55 lbs
- Overall Weight: 485 lbs.
- Overall Height (including Chimney & cap): 92”H
Tuscan GX-B1 Medium Oven With Cart Benefits
- 2 - 4 times more cooking space of similarly priced freestanding wood-fired ovens due to oven rack
- Rated for temperatures up to 950°F (510°C) although most cooking will be done in the oven at temperatures between 450°F and 700°F (121°C - 371°C).
- Infinite temperature control so you can easily achieve a temperature range of 250°F to 950°F (121°C - 510°C) making this oven the wood-fired choice for cooking meat, poultry, fish, bread, vegetables, desserts and of course the finest pizza you have ever tasted.
- SS removable oven shelf to hold your dishes while entertaining
- SS side handles to easily move the oven cart around the patio
- HD 4” swivel caster wheel with lock to keep your oven from moving during cooking
For best results use only select hardwoods for firing your oven, to achieve the high temperatures your oven is designed for. Flavored wood chips may also be added to the fire, to provide unique flavors.
Tuscan GX-B1 Medium Oven with cart Specification Guide Tuscan GX-B1 Medium Oven with cart User Manual
Learn More About Why Tuscan Chef Ovens Are The Best
The price is in USD.
Watch this video on how to bake bread in a Tuscan Chef Oven!