Indoor Gas Fired Oven (Model 110-PAGW)
For centuries Europeans have used wood fired ovens in homes and restaurants. Now you can too! The EarthStone pre-assembled ovens are designed with you in mind!
This pre-assembled oven comes as either wood fired or gas fired giving you the best of both worlds. This oven is perfect for your home kitchen or outdoor patio. Additionally, this pre-assembled indoor wood fired pizza oven can be decorated to match the style of your home.
The large cooking area in this premium oven is 43" diameter - plenty for the following food capacities:
- 8" Pizzas: 6-7
- 12" Pizzas: 4-5
- 16" Pizzas: 2
- Eight medium size steaks on 17" x 20" grilling rack
- Six large steaks on 17" x 20" grilling rack
Unlike a conventional oven, the Earthstone wood-fired oven will help you achieve a combination of smoking, baking, and roasting, techniques that will translate into delicious, healthy, and extremely flavorful food.
The Model 110-PAGW gas/wood combination oven contains all the same high quality features and components as the Model 110-PA wood fire oven. In addition to the Model 110-PA, the Model 110-PAGW has three modes of operation: gas fired, gas and wood combination and wood fired.
Order your gas or wood-fired oven today and start preparing delicious, innovative, and nutritious foods just like your favorite restaurants!
Ovens come standard with:
- Factory finished gray paint
- Mechanical Temperature Gauge (0-1,000F Range)
- Cast Aluminum door with Teflon handles
- Granite shelf
- Hood cover (s/s or copper)
- Shelf apron (s/s or copper)
- S/S Flue adapter
- Stainless pizza peel
- 5 year limited warranty
- The Model 110-PA wood fired oven has a 43" interior cooking diameter and a 20½"W x 10½"H oven entrance. The body parts are a cast 4 to 6 inch thick dense, high temperature refractory material with an 80% alumina content and additional special additives which stop deterioration from acids emitted by wood combustion. The Model 110-PA is U.L. listed for installation with a 1-inch side clearance to combustible materials. Total weight 3500 lb.
- The steel support frame and enclosure are constructed of heavy gauge welded tube steel and angle iron members. All precisely fabricated and attractively designed. The void area between the cast oven body and steel circular enclosure is entirely filled with 4 to 20 inches of a hardened lightweight insulation mixture, which forms a secondary molded body. The combination of our thick cast refractory body and an outer insulation shell maximizes the thermal mass or heat storage capacity of the oven which allows for an extremely efficient oven that cooks at even non fluctuating temperatures. The temperature probe is placed 3½" into the dome or top of the oven in lieu of on the floor in order to avoid temperature readout fluctuations caused by food items placed on the floor.
- A stainless steel adapter sleeve is placed over the standard eyebrow hood, which comes with either a stainless steel or copper hood cover.
- The hearth floor tiles, "Pierre de Boulanger" (Bakers Tiles), which are used in industrial bread baking ovens all across Europe, are refractory material pressed at 8,500 p.s.i. and kiln fired at 2,800 degrees which ceramitizes the material to create a hard and extremely durable tile. Both the body pieces and floor tiles are cast and assembled individually which allows for continuous joints throughout the entire oven. This greatly reduces the possibility of stress cracks due to normal heat expansion and contraction. In addition this allows the ovens to be serviceable which extends their usable life.
Exterior Diameter: 58"
Weight: 3,500 lbs.
Interior Diameter: 43"
Oven Entrance Opening: 20½"W x 10½"H
Clearance to Combustible Sidewalls: 1"
For Model-110-PAGW (Gas Fired Oven):
¾" gas outlet – 7" W.C. (LP GAS 10")
120 VAC/ 3 AMP
The heavy duty gas burner system is engineered for optimum performance and long term reliable operation through a straightforward design and the use of high-quality components. The solenoid based burner control automatically adjusts flame height and intensity to maintain the preset temperature. All our PAGW models are manufactured in Los Angeles.
Model 110-PA Wood Fired Specification Guide
Model 110-PAWG Gas Fired Specification Guide
Residential Venting Guide
Watch this video to learn more about the Earthstone Ovens incredible offerings!
The Earthstone Ovens come with a limited Warranty.