Commercial Pizza Oven (Model 110-Due-PAGW)
Not only is the Earthstone 110-Due’ high capacity commercial pizza oven perfect for pizzerias and restaurants, but it also allows you to install in a space with limited depth. This is due to the Model 110-Due's oval-shaped cast body which, unlike rectangular-shaped cooking interiors, has a curved and domed oval interior allowing for optimal convection.
The Earthstone Model-110-Due has comes with either single or double oven openings. The Gas-fired models include two burner systems with individual controls that allow you to evenly heat the oven from both sides.
The cooking area in this commercial wood-burning or gas oven is 80.5" x 42.5" oval diameter giving you plenty of space for cooking the following:
- 12" Pizzas: 11
- 16" Pizzas: 6
- 18" Pizzas: 6
- Eight medium size steaks on 17" x 20" grilling rack
- Six large steaks on 17" x 20" grilling rack
The Earthstone wood-fired (or gas) oven will help you achieve a combination of baking, roasting, and smoking, techniques that will produce healthy and extremely delicious dishes.
The Model 110-Due-PAGW gas/wood combination oven contains all the same high-quality features and components as the Earthstone Model 110-Due-PA wood fire oven. In addition to the Model 110-Due-PA, the Model 110-Due-PAGW has three modes of operation: wood-fired, gas-fired, gas/wood combination.
Don't let your business wait another day - order your Earthstone Model-110-Due-PAGW Oven today!
- Exterior Dimensions: 92 ¼” x 54 ¼”
- Interior Diameter: 80 ½” x 42 ½”
- Weight: 5,000 lbs.
- Clearance to Combustible Sidewalls: 1″
- Oven entrance opening:
- Single Entrance - 31" x 10½"
- Double Entrance - 20 ½" x 10½"
- 110-Due’-PAG – Gas Fired (Dual Burner)
- 110-Due’-PAGW – Gas/Wood Fired (Single Burner)
Utilities Required for Model-110-Due-PAGW (Gas/Wood Fired Oven):
- 175,000 BTU - 7” W.C. - LP GAS 10” (for PAG and PAGW only)
- 1” female NPT Gas Inlet (for PAG and PAGW only)
- Two - 120 VAC/ 3 AMP electrical connection (double burner option)
- Direct connection to a power-ventilated ETL/UL listed grease duct rated chimney or ETL/UL listed Type 1 exhaust hood.
Earthstone Commercial Venting Guide
Ovens come standard with:
- Single or Double Oven Door Openings
- Factory finished black powder coat paint
- Heavy duty commercial-grade gas burner system with ceramic fire logs
- Digital Thermometer Controller
- Cast aluminum door with Teflon handles
- Granite shelf
- Hood cover (stainless or copper trim)
- Stainless steel pizza peel
Model 110-Due-PA/PAGW Wood/Gas-Fired Specification Guide
Model 110-Due-PA/PAGW Wood/Gas-Fired Assembly Installation Manual
Watch this video to learn more about the Earthstone Ovens incredible commercial pizza ovens!
5-year limited warranty on refractory
1-year limited warranty on gas and electrical