Build Your Own Brick Oven
Want to build a small wood-fired outdoor pizza oven but don't have any masonry skills? No Problem! If you can make brownies, you can make the Cortile Barile oven! Simply mix 3 ingredients, pour them into the BrickWood Ovens foam Cortile Barile pizza oven mold, and let bake... err... dry for 5 days!
Cortile Barile Oven Specs
||30" D x 27" W x 14" H
||35.5" D x 30.5" W x 16" H
|Cooking Surface Area:
||810 Sq Inches
|Average PPH (Pizzas Per Hour):
|Avg Time to Build Base (1 person):
||18 Hours (combined)
|Avg Time to Build Oven (1 person):
||20 Hours (combined)
|Average Cost to Build Base:
|Avg Cost to Build Finished Oven (including Brickwood Form):
Cortile Barile Benefits:
- Great for all occasions large and small! (1 - 40 people)
- Excellent for pizzas, bread, and low-profile foods
- Super-easy to build with step-by-step directions
- Cooks faster and hotter than firebrick models
- It only takes 2 hours to mix, pour and pack! Really!
- Save thousands over comparable models
- Build the base and oven in just 2 weekends (or less)
Cortile Barile (Package 1) Includes:
Cortile Barile Wood Fired Pizza Oven Forms (2 boxes) & 9lbs of Stainless Steel Fibers
DuraTech Exhaust Kit (Anchor Plate, Chimney Cap, 12" Pipe, Spark Arrestor & Hi-Temp Adhesive)
50sf of 6# Ceramic Fiber Blanket
Don't hesitate - Add To Cart now to build your own DIY Refractory Brick Pizza oven today!
Have more questions? Give us a call or send us an email.
Video: Building the Cortile Barile Refractory Brick Pizza Oven
Brickwood Pizza Oven Kit Cortile Barile
Step 1: Making The Oven
Step 2: Build the Insulated Base
Step 3: Oven Assembly