ASPEN 32" or 40" Plancha Grill/Griddle
The ASPEN plancha grill is a wood/charcoal European style cooking grill/griddle that is Made in the USA. Available in black or Corten, the ASPEN is offered with a choice of a 32” or 40” cooking surface in either mild or stainless steel.
The Aspen 32″ Plancha is our classic and most popular griddle. The Aspen 40″ Plancha is perfect for larger gatherings.
Planchas are a great choice for a quick and continuous sear on proteins and vegetables. The carmelizing inner ring heats 700+°F, creating a uniform sear and developing a deeper, more flavorful crust.
- 37″ Tall Ideal working height
- 40″ Cooktop available in 1/2″ Mild or Steel
- 32″ Cooktop available in 3/8″ Mild or Steel
- 2-part Cooktop provides Inner Hotplate perfect for searing as well as Outer Hotplate ideal for vegetables and bread as well as keeping items warm
- Our proprietary Ash Door makes cleanup easy
- Side Air Vent controls airflow
- Made in the USA
- Uncrated weight: 226 lbs for the 32" / 353 lbs for the 40"
- Each plancha ships on a pallet
- Delivery 4-6 weeks
** Available in 2 colors: Powder Coating Black Steel or Weathering Steel
What we like about the ASPEN Plancha/Griddle
- Perfect for group cooking while entertaining at restaurants, events, and backyard parties
- All Parts MADE IN the USA and a completely unique build for the US market
- The plancha is a great choice for quick and continuous sear for proteins and vegetables
- 32” and 40” sized plancha grills built and tested (standard base height/ASPEN and shorter base height/SEDONA for fire pit/cooking)
- Mild steel and stainless cooking top with Corten HEAVY construction (ASPEN" 40 - 350 lbs / ASPEN 32" - 220 lbs)
- The inner ring is designed for high temp cooking while the outer square is for warming; plus it acts as a safety heat barrier for anyone that might come into contact with the outer surface
- “Caramelize” cook @ 700+ degrees on the inner ring, offers unique taste profile; creates uniform sear on the food surface, developing a deeper, more flavorful crust and caramelizing juices
- No need to move meat/veggies to a different spot on the surface since the temperature remains constant throughout the cooking surface
- Meant to stay outside year-round, our square top design is completely unique to the US market
- Double-bowl design: Inner fire bowl of stainless steel prevents the outer bowl from reaching scorching temps (safety)
- Bowl is mechanically fastened to base for safety
- The base features 4 adjustable feet to create a level cooking surface
- Original manufacturing company founded in 1940 in Tulsa, OK and is still operational
✓ Double Wall Construction is Safer and Improves Airflow for Less Smoke
✓ Ash Dump Feature That Makes Cleanup a Breeze
✓ Controlled Airflow Via Adjustable Dampers
✓ Flat Top Cooking Surface for True Griddle Cooking
✓ Two-Part Cooking Surface Creates Two Heat Zones. One For Searing and One for Warming
✓ Made in the U.S.A.
✓ Optional Stainless Steel Bistro Top Converts Unit to Table When Not in Use
|| 226 lb
|| 32 x 32 x 37.16 in
|| Powder Coating (Black) **
CORTEN Weathering Steel
|| 353 lbs
|| 40 × 40 × 36.89 in
Powder Coating (Black)**
CORTEN Weathering Steel
COMPLETE WITH A 2-YEAR LIMITED WARRANTY!!
**As of writing, only the Corten/Rust/Weathering Steel is available for now. The Powder Coating (Black) will be available by February.